The use method is what we need to master before using an object. Knowing this knowledge can help us save a lot of time and reduce the damage to the equipment. The same is true for the rotary vane vacuum pump.
1. Open the box and check whether the vacuum pump is damaged during pumping and whether it meets the factory requirements.
2. First unscrew the oil filler plug, add oil from the oil filler hole to 2 / 3 of the oil mark, and then add a little pump oil from the air inlet pipe hole to strengthen the lubrication in the pump cavity. If the oil level is too low, the exhaust valve will not be closed, which will affect the vacuum degree. If the oil level is too high, it may cause fuel injection.
3. Connect the three-phase power line according to the regulations. Note that the rotation direction of the three-phase motor is the same as the arrow direction on the pump bracket. Plug the single-phase motor directly into the power socket, run it in for a while, and then start to work normally.
4. The connecting pipe with the inlet pipe of vacuum pump should not be too long. Be sure to check that the connecting pipe, joint and container outside the vacuum pump should not leak and should be sealed. Otherwise, limit vacuum and service life will be affected.
5. Working environment of rotary vane vacuum pump: within the temperature range of 5 ℃ – 40 ℃, the relative humidity is not more than 85%, and the air inlet pressure is 1.3 * 103 PA. When the pumping speed is above 0.5 L / s, air ballast valve is installed. If the relative humidity is high, the gas ballast valve can be opened for purification, a small amount of water vapor can be pumped out without polluting the pump oil. The pump oil will be used for a long time, and it will be shut down in time after purification. So as to improve the performance of the pump.
6. The self-priming oil vacuum pump shall be operated under the pressure of 10kpa-6kpa at the air inlet for no more than 3 minutes.
7. This pump needs to be installed in a clean, ventilated and dry place.
8. The rotary vane vacuum pump cannot be used under any of the following conditions:
(1) It is not allowed to pump gas containing particles or dust, or colloidal, aqueous, liquid and corrosive substances.
(2) Do not aspirate explosive gas or gas with too much oxygen.
(3) It is not allowed to leak air in the system and the matching vessel of vacuum pump is too large, so it works under long-term pumping.
(4) It can not be used as a gas pump, compression pump, etc.
9. The pump is equipped with double oil return prevention devices.
10. The rotary vane vacuum pump is a high-precision product, not a corrosion-resistant vacuum pump. It is recommended to configure a filter for use.
During the use of the rotary vane vacuum pump, it is necessary to pay attention to the surrounding temperature change and working environment, keep it clean and dry, and operate according to the use steps. In case of any change in the environment, it shall be stopped in time to avoid damage to the equipment.