Do you know the material of liquid ring vacuum pump
When we generally understand the liquid ring vacuum pump, we mainly focus on its use performance and possible problems in use, so as to provide convenience for our later use. For liquid ring vacuum pump specific use of what material is generally not known, so this article will also tell us the details of the material we do not know.
1. Grey cast iron: grey cast iron is a kind of cast iron obtained by the first stage of graphitization. All or most of the carbon exists in the form of flake graphite, and the fracture is gray dark. Therefore, it is named as grey cast iron, inoculated cast iron, rare earth grey cast iron, etc. Gray cast iron has certain strength, but its plasticity and toughness are very low. This property is related to the properties of graphite itself and its existing form in cast iron structure.
It has good shock absorption, can effectively absorb the vibration energy of the machine when making the base or frame and other parts of the machine equipment with gray cast iron, and has good lubrication performance, thermal conductivity and casting performance. It is suitable for castings with complex structure and thin-walled castings because of its good fluidity, small linear shrinkage and volume shrinkage, and its castings are not easy to crack.
2. Nodular cast iron: nodular graphite is obtained by spheroidization and inoculation, which effectively improves the mechanical properties of cast iron, especially the plasticity and toughness, so as to obtain higher strength than carbon steel. Because of its excellent properties, it has been successfully used to cast some parts with complex stress, high strength, toughness and wear resistance. The so-called “iron for steel” mainly refers to ductile iron.
3. Impeller stainless steel: the impeller stainless steel is made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 316L stainless steel.
4. Stainless steel for overflow parts: pump body, disc and impeller are made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 316L stainless steel.
5. Overall stainless steel: the pump body, disc, impeller, pump cover and pump shaft are made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 316L stainless steel; the pump body, disc, impeller, pump cover, pump shaft, connecting pipe, upper steam separator, etc.
After knowing the material of liquid ring vacuum pump, is it very touching to you? For the attention of different materials in use, compare your equipment to understand it in detail.