Mexico vacuum pumps are used in urban water supply, sewage system, civil engineering, construction system, agricultural water conservancy system, power station system, chemical industry system, petroleum industry system, mining metallurgy system, light industry system, shipbuilding system and other manufacturing sectors. Vacuum pump machinery is the most widely used machinery in the field of pump valve application, mainly because it occupies a large proportion of machinery. With the construction, chemical industry and other hot market, Mexican vacuum pump is also popular.
Mexico vacuum pump principle of Vacuum Extraction
The working principle of vacuum pump can be divided into two types: gas trapping pump and gas transmission pump. The common vacuum extraction technology of oil-free vertical reciprocating vacuum pump can be divided into mechanical method and physical method.
I. Mechanical Method
1. Variable-volume vacuum pump uses the periodic variation of the volume of the pump chamber to complete the suction and exhaust to achieve the purpose of suction. This kind of pump is divided into reciprocating type and rotary type.
2. Momentum transfer pump, which relies on high-speed rotating blades or high-speed jet, transfers momentum to gas or gas molecules, so that gas is continuously transmitted from the pump inlet to the outlet. Molecular vacuum pumps, steam jet pumps and diffusion pumps belong to this category.
2. Physical Method
Oil-free vertical reciprocating vacuum pump is a kind of vacuum pump which makes gas molecules adsorb or condense on the inner surface of the pump. It has the following forms:
1. Adsorption pump. A trapping vacuum pump that relies on the physical adsorption of adsorbents with large surface area, such as porous substances, to pump air.
2. Inhalant pump. It is a vacuum pump that captures gases chemically by using getter. Absorbents are usually metals or alloys in the form of bulk or deposited fresh films.
3. getter ion pump. It makes the ionized gas adsorbed on the surface of the absorbing material through the action of electric or electromagnetic field, so as to achieve the purpose of air pumping. It has the following two forms.
Evaporative ion Pump: A vacuum pump in which ionized gases are adsorbed on the suction material of the inner wall of the pump in a discontinuous or continuous manner to achieve pumping.
Sputtering ion pump: A vacuum pump with oil-free vertical reciprocating vacuum pump in which the ionized gas is adsorbed on the suction material continuously splashed by the cathode to achieve the purpose of pumping air.
Mexico vacuum pump common Performance Parameters:
1. Extraction Rate (Volume Flow Rate) (s Units: m3.min-1, m3.s-1, L.s-1)
When the pump is equipped with a standard test cover and operates under specified conditions, the ratio of the flow rate of gas flowing through the test cover to the equilibrium pressure measured at the specified position on the test cover. Pump pumping speed for short. That is to say, at a certain pressure and temperature, the volume of gas pumped from the container in unit time by the vacuum pump.
2. Limit Pressure (Limit Vacuum) (Unit: Pa/MPa/mmHg)
The pump is equipped with a standard test cover and operates under specified conditions, and tends to a stable minimum pressure without introducing gas into normal operation. That is to say, the minimum stable pressure at the inlet end of the vacuum pump can be reached after sufficiently pumping.
3. Starting pressure
Non-destructive starting and pumping pressure of the pump
4. Front pressure
The exhaust pressure is lower than the outlet pressure of a vacuum pump with atmospheric pressure.
5. Maximum front pressure
It exceeds the front pressure which can damage the pump.
6. Maximum working pressure
The inlet pressure corresponding to the maximum exhaust volume. Under this pressure, the pump can work continuously without deterioration or damage.·
7. Pumping capacity (Q unit: Pa. m3. S-1; Pa. L. S-1)
Gas flow through the inlet of the pump.
8. Compression Ratio
The ratio of the outlet pressure of a pump to the inlet pressure of a given gas.
In summary, the pumping rate and the limit pressure are the most important parameters for the selection of vacuum pumps in practical applications.
Mexico vacuum pump has the advantages of fast start-up, low power consumption, low operation and maintenance costs, high pumping speed and high efficiency, insensitive to a small amount of water vapor and dust contained in the extracted gas, high pumping rate, and rapid elimination of sudden gas. It is widely used in vacuum packaging, smelting, degassing and rolling in vacuum metallurgy, vacuum distillation, vacuum concentration and vacuum drying in chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.