This series of pumps is improved on the basis of the original 2XZ type by borrowing foreign advanced technology and experience. It is used to extract the gas from the sealed container and make the container vacuum. It can also be used as the front pump of various high vacuum and ultra-high vacuum equipment. It is widely used in laboratories and laboratories of vacuum metallurgy, vacuum coating, solar amorphous silicon, monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, distillation, industry, food packaging, aviation science and technology, semiconductor, electronics, refrigeration, medical, chemical and other professional units, colleges and institutes.
1. Small size, light weight and low noise;
2. An air ballast valve is provided to remove a small amount of water vapor.
3. High vacuum limit;
4. Installed with forced oil pump, full lubrication and reliable performance;
5. Double safety device for automatic oil return prevention is installed.
6. When the intake pressure is 1.33 *103Pa, it can still operate continuously.
7. No oil leakage, no oil injection, no pollution to the working environment. 2XZ-6C, 2XZ-8C, 2XZ-15C, 2XZ-25C. The exhaust device is specially equipped with oil mist collector.
Two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump, for example:
2-Represents a two-stage pump
X-Representation Rotary Vacuum Pump
Z-Representation of Pump and Motor Coupling
8 – Represents the pumping rate per second
To know more about the product information and price of our rotary vane vacuum pump, send an email to email@example.com.