Where is roots blower used in the melting spray production line?
In the production process of melt-jet nonwovens, plastic particle materials at the front end of the production line are transported to the feeding machine by the melt-jet equipment supporting the blower, and then the plastic particle (polypropylene) chips are melted by the screw extruder, which is ejected out into the fiber form through the spinneret hole. Under the jet of the high speed (13000m/min) hot gas flow of the Root blower, the fibers are strongly stretched to form very fine short fibers. These short fibers are adsorbed on the screen curtain.
The functions of each device are described as follows:
(1) Roots blower: Its function is to transport materials at the front end of the production line and transport plastic particles to the loading machine.
(2) Metering pump: its role is to accurately measure, control the output and fiber fineness, melt continuous delivery to the spinneret.
(3) Screw extruder: screw diameter is generally 100~120mm, length/diameter ratio is 30, its purpose is to melt the slice.
(4) Melt filter: its function is to filter out impurities in the melt, so as not to plug the spinneret hole.
(5) Spinning box: it is the key equipment of melting and spraying process. It has 1 strip spinneret board, which is full of a long row of spinneret holes, generally 1500 holes per m long. Two sides of the spinneret are equipped with hot air nozzle, and the hot air orifice and the spinneret orifice are arranged at an Angle of 50B, so that after the fiber is ejected, high-speed hot air is used for airflow stretching immediately and the fiber is blown off to become a superfine fiber.
How does Roots blower control the air flow in the melting and spraying production line
How does roots blower control the air flow in the melting and spraying production line? Recently a lot of friends do melting spraying cloth, because it is the first time to use Roots blower, so for roots blower do not understand, next we will introduce about roots blower in melting spraying cloth production line how to control the air volume.
1. Motor with inverter
We can add a frequency converter to roots fan motor, so that the motor speed can be controlled, the motor rotation speed will change, the wind volume of the fan will change, can increase or reduce, through the frequency converter can be quickly adjusted. Generally speaking, Roots fan is not with inverter, some friends in the purchase of fans will be specially stressed the need to add inverter, so that it can be more convenient to control the wind volume of the fan.
2. Replace the pulley
Replacing the pulley is also a common method, the size of the pulley to control the fan speed to control the air volume. However, it is better that the motor can meet the demand for air volume at the initial stage of selection. When the required air volume is not met temporarily, this method can be used to solve the problem of air volume.
3. Replace the fan with a larger diameter
The air volume can be controlled by replacing the nose, but the relative cost is higher. Therefore, it is not recommended to replace the nose to control the air volume unless the nose is damaged.