Both Roots vacuum pumps and other types of vacuum pumps are widely and frequently used in many industries, so it is important to know more about their use. Vacuum water diversion technology refers to the use of vacuum to suck water from the water level below the water pump shaft to the top of the pump casing, and even fill the water pump and suction pipe. Let’s take a closer look at its vacuum diversion steps.
1. Turn off the gate in the pressure water pipe of the Roots vacuum pump, and pour water into the pump. After filling the water, close the valve on the funnel, open the air inlet valve on the air inlet pipe and the ball valve of the water supply pipe, and then start the water ring pump.
2. There is a mixture of water and air discharged from the exhaust pipe. At the beginning, the gas in the mixture is the main component, and then, the water component becomes more and more. When it is all water, it means that the water has completely filled the water pump, so the water diversion is completed and the water pump can be started. The next speed is to close the intake pipe valve on the intake pipe and stop the operation of the vacuum pump.
3. If there are more than two water pumps in the pumping station, the intake pipe of the Roots vacuum pump can be connected to the main exhaust pipe, and the top of the pump casing of each pump is connected to the main exhaust pipe through the exhaust branch pipe. A valve is installed on each branch pipe so that each pump can be pumped separately.
4. Occasionally, for backup purposes, two pumps can be set up, each with a valve installed on the intake pipe. When one fails, the intake valve on the pump can be closed, and the other pump can be used to pump air without delaying the start of the pump. Under normal circumstances, two water ring pumps can pump air to the water pump at the same time to increase the water diversion speed.
The above is the vacuum water diversion steps of the Roots vacuum pump. In this process, when there are more than two water pumps in the pumping station, the intake pipe of the pump can be connected to the exhaust manifold, and then the top of the pump casing of each pump passes through The suction branch pipe is connected to the suction main pipe, and a valve is installed on each branch pipe, so that it can pump each pump individually.
Low noise roots vacuum pump repair technology
When using a low-noise roots vacuum pump, we will find a lot of abnormal faults during use. At this time, we need to deal with it in time. At this time, we should understand the low-noise roots vacuum pump maintenance technology for convenience Our follow-up use.
Low-noise roots vacuum pumps of structural advantages:
1. There is no need to add oil for sealing and lubrication in the pump cavity, which can reduce the pollution of the vacuum system by oil vapor.
2. There are no compression and exhaust valves in the pump chamber. Simple and compact structure, not sensitive to pumping dust and water vapor.
3. The compression rate is low, and the suction effect of hydrogen is poor;
4. There is a larger pumping speed in a wider pressure range;
5. The rotor has good geometric symmetry, small vibration and stable operation. There is a gap between the rotor and the rotor and the housing, no lubrication is required, the friction loss is small, and the driving force can be greatly reduced, so that it can be accelerated.
6. The surface of the rotor is a more complex curved cylindrical surface, which is difficult to machine and inspect.
Low noise roots vacuum pump maintenance method:
1. The operator needs to understand the appearance of the equipment, pumps and various parts.
2. If an abnormal situation occurs after turning on the power, please clean it or turn it off immediately to find the cause.
3. The pressure of the coolant should be between 0.1 and 0.2Mpa, and the water temperature should be ≤45°C.
4. Before starting each furnace, please check the cylinder capacity of the maintenance cylinder and replace the cylinder to avoid full gas.
5. Always check the return amount of each part and make sure that each part has enough coolant during operation.
6. The compressed air pressure is 0.4-0.5Mpa.