Roots vacuum pump has been tested in petroleum, chemical, plastic, pesticide, steam turbine rotor dynamic balance, aerospace space simulation and other devices for a long time, so it has been vigorously promoted and applied. It is also widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, textile and other industries. As the muffler of vacuum pump, vacuum pump accessories are used for noise control of vacuum pump.
Roots vacuum pump unit characteristics :
1. There is a certain gap between the rotor and the pump cavity, between the rotor and the rotor, so there is no need to lubricate each other with oil.
2. The rotor has a good geometric symmetry, which can increase the speed of the pump, so it can produce a compact large pumping speed pump.
3. When the vacuum pump works, the vibration is small, the volume is large, and the volume utilization coefficient is about 0,5.
4. In the vacuum pump cavity does not occur as mechanical vacuum pump compression phenomenon, so it does not need exhaust valve. Because of this, condensable steam can be removed.
5. It can start quickly and reach the limit vacuum in a short time. Small power, low operation and maintenance costs.
6. Roots vacuum pump unit has a large pumping speed in a wide pressure range (1000Pa ~ 1pA) and can quickly discharge the gas suddenly released, which makes up for the defect of low pumping speed of diffusion pump and oil seal mechanical pump (1000pa-1pa). Therefore, it is suitable for booster pump.
Roots vacuum pump operating method:
1. Low air pressure and high current: this kind of situation occurs more often, the main reason is that there is too much dust on the inlet filter screen of Roots vacuum pump, and the cleaning is not timely. If the filter screen is cleaned carefully, the problem will be solved. This requires us to clean the filter screen frequently in production to ensure the smooth inlet of Roots vacuum pump, which is not only conducive to the operation of the equipment, but also does not affect the calcination.
2. The impact between the impeller and impeller of Roots vacuum pump: the tooth displacement occurs; the elimination method is to adjust the clearance and tighten. Over rated pressure operation; troubleshooting method is to check the cause of overpressure and then eliminate. The clearance between impellers is changed due to the wear of tooth surface, and the elimination method is to adjust the clearance.
3. Vibration of Roots vacuum pump casing:
① The maintenance work was not done well in the use process.
② Roots drum vacuum pump has been used for too long. When disassembling the machine, the matching dimensions of the machine shall be measured.
Roots vacuum pump gap adjustment method :
Once there is a gap in the internal parts of Roots vacuum pump, it will not only lead to loose parts, but also lead to debris deposition and blockage, which will lead to the decrease of equipment efficiency and increase of loss rate. Therefore, when it is found that there is a gap in the equipment, it must be adjusted in time, so as to keep the equipment in a good installation state.
1. Adjustment of radial clearance of Roots vacuum pump
It is not convenient to measure the radial clearance directly, but it can be operated at the rated speed or higher speed for a certain period of time to hear whether there is friction sound between the rotor and the shell. When adjusting, loosen the connecting screws of the two end caps, pull out the pins and adjust them with the end caps. After adjustment, ream the locating pin holes of the end cover and the pump housing, and then install the positioning pins again. Of course, all screws should be tightened first.
2. Adjustment of meshing clearance between rotor profiles of Roots vacuum pump
To adjust the meshing clearance of the rotor is essentially to adjust the synchronous gear, that is, pull out the taper pin on the hub of the driven gear, loosen the screw in the waist groove hole, slowly rotate the driven rotor, measure the clearance between the two rotors while turning until the adjustment meets the requirements, and then tighten the screw in the waist hole, ream the pin hole again, and install the positioning pin.
3. Adjustment of axial clearance of Roots vacuum pump
The axial clearance is the clearance between the rotor end face and the left and right end covers. The gap can be adjusted by grinding the thickness of the adjusting pad and the thickness of the end face sealing paper gasket.