There are three kinds of depilators, vacuum depilator, atmospheric depilator and centrifugal depilator. This paper intends to introduce the working principle of vacuum hair remover and which vacuum pump to choose. There are two main reasons for the application of rotary vane vacuum pump in the degasser. One is to suck the gas influx mud in the mud tank to the top of the degasser to form a thin layer flow on the baffle, cone or funnel. The other is to exhaust the gas released from the degasser tank and the air in. The rotary vane vacuum pump can also generate a kind of pressure to discharge the gas through a long and thin waste gas pipeline.
It is very important to ensure that the floating ball always works normally to prevent the mud level in the tank from rising and entering the rotary vane vacuum pump through the pipeline. The vacuum pipeline is equipped with a dehydrator, which is usually used to collect the swallow steam in the hot mud and condense it into liquid at the bottom. When the degasser is closed, the water can be discharged. A float ball with a safety valve is arranged on the upper part of the dehydrator. If the water vapor condenses or the liquid level of the vacuum tank is too high to allow mud to enter the dehydrator, the floating ball will close the channel to the vacuum pump. When the safety valve on the upper part of the dehydrator leaks and mud enters the vacuum pump, the cylinder block, piston ring and bearing will be abraded. If this happens, the rotary vane vacuum pump must be removed and cleaned thoroughly. If the safety valve is stuck and open, a large amount of mud will flow through the safety valve, damaging the valve, piston and pull rod. Mud entering the crankcase will cause the oil level to rise. This is also a sign that the float valve has failed.
vacuum hair remover working principle:
The vacuum degasser uses the suction function of the vacuum pump to create a negative pressure area in the vacuum tank. Under the action of atmospheric pressure, the mud enters the hollow shaft of the rotor through the suction pipe, and then is thrown towards the tank wall in the form of jet from the window around the hollow shaft. Due to the impact and the separation wheel, the drilling fluid is separated into thin layers, the bubbles immersed in the mud are broken, and the gas escapes through the vacuum pump For suction and separation of gas-water separator, the gas is discharged from the exhaust pipe of the separator to a safe area, and the mud is discharged from the tank by the impeller. Since the main motor starts first and the impeller connected with the motor rotates at a high speed, the mud can only enter the tank from the suction pipe and will not be sucked from the discharge pipe.
Rotary vane vacuum pump in degasser application characteristics:
1. Using the suction of the rotary vane vacuum pump to make the mud enter the vacuum tank, and using it to make the gas be drawn out of the vacuum tank, the vacuum pump plays two different roles here.
2. In the process of operation, the rotary vane vacuum pump is always in the isothermal state, which is suitable for the suction of flammable and explosive gases, with reliable safety performance.
3. Through the window of the rotor, the mud is shot to the wall at high speed, the bubbles in the mud are completely broken, and the degassing effect is good.
4. The main motor is biased and the center of gravity of the whole machine is reduced.
5. Belt drive is adopted to avoid the complexity of the reduction mechanism.
6. The application of steam water separator will not cause water and gas to be discharged at the same time, so that the exhaust pipe is always smooth. In addition, it can supply water to vacuum pump circularly, saving water.
7. The suction pipe is inserted into the mud tank, which can be used as a high-power agitator when the mud is free of air immersion.