The application effect of rotary vane vacuum pump in the production process of diketene, the advantages of rotary vane vacuum pump and the concept of diketene are discussed. In the production process of diketene, the use of rotary vane vacuum pump is obviously superior to other vacuum pumps. The use of rotary vane vacuum pump has better economic benefits and technical value, which should be promoted. If it can be popularized and applied in the national diketene industry and used in the cracking tail gas pump, the benefits will be better.
Diketene, also known as acetyl vinyl ketone and diphenyl ketone, is a colorless or yellowish liquid with strong pungent smell. Because there are two double bonds in the structure of diketene, it is highly unsaturated. It has high chemical activity and excellent reaction performance in organic synthesis. It can react with alcohol, amine, halogen, aldehyde, acid, etc. it is an important intermediate in organic synthesis and widely used in medicine, pesticide, dye, food and other industries.
Application of rotary vane vacuum pump in the production process of diketene
The advantages and characteristics of the rotary vane vacuum pump are very many. After a simple understanding, it can be very clear. It is small in shape, compact in structure and convenient in liquidity work.
1. The advantage of rotary vane vacuum pump is that the vacuum degree of the new pump is relatively high.
2. The gas compression in the rotary vane vacuum pump is isothermal. Because there is no exhaust valve and friction surface, the mixture of dusty gas, condensable gas and gas water can be removed. With these outstanding features, although it is inefficient, it is still widely used.
3. The structure is simple, the manufacturing precision demand is not high, the processing is simple and the structure is compact.
4. It is equipped with pump stop and oil return prevention device, which is convenient to start again.
5. It is equipped with an air ballast valve, which can extract a small amount of water vapor.
6. The exhaust port is equipped with an oil mist catcher, which can avoid environmental pollution.
7. High pumping speed can be maintained under low pressure and strong pressure
Rotary vane vacuum pump in the production process of diketene
1. The yield of diethylene ketone was improved obviously. Due to the use of imported rotary vane vacuum pump, the vacuum degree of the system is increased, the boiling point of the diketene is reduced, the refining temperature is reduced, the polymerization and carbon loss of the diketene are reduced; the evaporation speed of the diketene is accelerated, the residence time of the diketene in the high temperature area is reduced, and the carbon loss of the polymerization of the diketene is also reduced And the yield of diketene was increased.
2. The service cycle of vacuum pump is prolonged, and the number of pump washing is obviously reduced. In the refining process of diketene, the low boiling matter in the crude diketene is evaporated and pumped into the atmosphere through the rotary vane vacuum pump; the purpose of washing the pump is to reduce the friction heat, thus reducing the phenomenon of polymerization and carbon deposition, prolonging the service cycle of the rotary vane vacuum pump and reducing the number of times of washing the vacuum pump.
3. The amount of residue is reduced and easy to discharge. Due to the high vacuum limit of the rotary vane vacuum pump, the boiling point of the diketene is reduced, and the operating temperature is reduced, which not only reduces the polymerization loss, but also reduces the polymerization depth of the polymer, so that the amount of residue is small, the quality is thin, and the emission is always easy.
4. Low consumption of lubricating oil.
5. Easy operation and stable operation. Because the structure of the rotary vane vacuum pump is simple and reasonable, the operation is easy and the operation is stable.