EVP is one of the largest suppliers of rotary vane vacuum pumps in China. The quality of rotary vane vacuum pumps is relatively high. Compared with other vacuum pump manufacturers, the market share in Europe is extremely high and the price is reasonable. The rotary vane vacuum pump is one of the main pumps for obtaining low and medium vacuum pumps. The most ideal rotary vane vacuum pump in the industry, especially suitable for the various processes in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Rotary vane vacuum pump introduction:
Rotary vane vacuum pump is a kind of pump, which is connected in series with the vane pump as the front pump. Rotary vane pump is chosen as the front pump of rotary vane vacuum pump, so it overcomes the shortcoming of low pumping rate under certain pressure when rotary vane vacuum pump is used, and retains the advantages of Roots vacuum pump which can work quickly and has relatively large pumping rate. Because the rotary vane vacuum pump has compact structure, large pumping speed and small floor area, it can replace many mechanical vacuum pumps.
Rotary vane vacuum pump technical parameters:
|Model||Pump speed(m3/h)||Motor Power(KW)||Inlet Diam (inch)||Rotary speed(rpm)||Oil Capacity(L)||G.W(kg)||NoisedB (A)||Dimensions(mm)|
|SV-010||10||12||0.37 (3ph)0.55 (1ph)||G1/2||1400||0.5||20||64||405*253*210|
|SV-020||20||24||0.75 (3ph)0.90 (1ph)||G1/2||2800||0.5||20||64||405*253*210|
|SV-025||25||30||0.75 (3ph)0.90 (1ph)||G1/2||2800||0.5||22||64||405*253*210|
|SV-040||40||48||1.5 (3ph)2.2 (1ph)||G11/4||1400||1.0||50||67||660*300*270|
Rotary vane vacuum pump uses:
1. Pumps are one of the basic equipment used to extract gas from sealed containers. It can act independently, and can also be used as the front pump of booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump, etc. to maintain the pump and the pre-pump of titanium pump. It can be used in the manufacture of electric vacuum devices, thermos bottles, vacuum welding, printing, plastic absorption, refrigeration equipment repair and instrument matching. Because of its small size, light weight and low operating noise, it is more suitable for laboratory use.
2. Rotary vane vacuum pump in the ambient temperature range of 540, intake pressure less than 1.3X103Pa allows long-term continuous operation, when the relative humidity of the extracted gas is greater than 90%, should open the ballast valve.
3. The intake port of the pump shall not be more than one minute continuous and smooth atmospheric operation.
4. Pumps are not suitable for extracting gases that corrode metals, react chemically with pump oil, contain particulate dust, and contain excessive oxygen, explosive and toxic gases.
rotary vane vacuum pumps attention should be paid to the use:
1. To check the oil level, it is advisable to inject oil to the center of the oil mark when the pump stops. Too low to the exhaust valve can not play the role of oil seal, affecting the vacuum. Excessive height may cause fuel injection when starting through the atmosphere. When running, the oil level rises, which is a normal phenomenon. Oil is added from the filling hole by using the prescribed brand of clean vacuum pump oil. After refueling, a screw plug should be screwed up. Oil should be filtered to prevent impurities from entering and blocking oil holes.
2. The pump can start at the next time through the atmosphere or at any vacuum. If the pump mouth is connected with solenoid valve, it should be operated at the same time with the pump.
3. When the ambient temperature is too high, the temperature of oil increases, the viscosity decreases, and the saturated vapor pressure increases, which will cause the limit vacuum to decrease, especially the total pressure measured by thermocouple. Limit vacuum can be improved if ventilation and heat dissipation are strengthened or pump oil performance is improved.
4. Check the limit vacuum of the pump according to the compressed mercury vacuum gauge. If the temperature of the pump is stable after full pre-pumping check, the pump mouth and the gauge are connected directly, and the limit vacuum will be reached within 30 minutes of operation. The value measured by total pressure gauge is related to the errors of pump oil, vacuum gauge and regulation. Sometimes the errors are even very large and can only be used as reference.
5. If the relative humidity is high or the exhausted gas contains more condensable steam, it is advisable to open the gas ballast valve after connecting the exhausted container, and close the gas ballast valve after running for 20-40 minutes. Before stopping the pump, the ballast valve can be opened for 30 minutes without load to prolong the life of the pump oil.
6. Choice of oil: The viscosity of pump oil affects the starting power and the limit vacuum of the pump. When the viscosity is high, it is advantageous to the vacuum and the starting power is larger. The saturated vapor pressure of oil at pump temperature will affect the ultimate total pressure of the pump, the lower the better. The viscosity of high-speed vacuum pump oil and 3 # diffusion pump oil is higher than that of No. 1 vacuum pump oil, and the saturated vapor pressure is lower than that of No. 1 vacuum pump oil, but the price of 3 # diffusion pump oil is higher. The specific oil can be selected according to the above description and the specific application requirements.