With the progress of science and technology, more and more suppliers of liquid-ring vacuum pumps are coming. In the research of liquid-ring vacuum pumps, many manufacturers of liquid-ring vacuum pumps are also racking their brains. Nowadays, different types of liquid ring vacuum pumps with different functions in the liquid ring vacuum pump market are really dazzling. Choosing suitable products in many products has become a problem for consumers. At present, in view of the widely used liquid ring vacuum pump, Sudan liquid ring vacuum pump supplier provides you with some suggestions for purchase, hoping to help you.
First, to confirm the environmental conditions of the liquid-selecting ring vacuum pump?
Including atmospheric pressure, environmental temperature, air corrosiveness, relative humidity, dangerous area grade, dust and waterproof requirements.
Secondly, to confirm the properties of the medium in the vacuum pump of the liquid selection ring?
Including the name of the medium to be extracted, temperature, saturated vapor pressure, density, viscosity, solid particle diameter and content, gas content, detonation, toxicity, corrosiveness, volatility.
Thirdly, the operating conditions of the vacuum pump with liquid selection ring should be confirmed.
This refers to the absolute pressure of the liquid level at the suction side, the pressure at the discharge side, intermittent or continuous operation, fixed position or movement, and the convenience of installation and maintenance.
Fourth, choose the material of the flow passage parts of the liquid ring vacuum pump?
1. To extract the corrosiveness of the medium.
The corrosion resistance of the flow passage parts of the pump can meet the requirements of the use, and the excessive corrosion resistance should not be pursued. Otherwise, the purchase cost of the pump will be greatly increased.
2. Does the medium to be extracted contain solid particles?
Because the hardness and content of solid particles are directly related to the durability of the pump components.
3. The temperature (pressure) of the medium to be pumped.
The higher the temperature (pressure) of the medium, the higher the material strength of the flow passage parts of the pump. Generally, steel castings or steel castings should be selected when the temperature is higher than 250 C.
4. Medium with hygienic grade or no pollution requirement is required.
Select the appropriate material of the overflow parts. In addition, the pump structure should be easy to clean.
Fifth, to select the performance parameters of liquid ring vacuum pump?
1. Computational method
(1) Flow: It is directly related to the production capacity and conveying capacity of the whole device. For example, in the process design, the normal, minimum and maximum three flow rates of the pump can be calculated. When choosing a pump, the maximum flow rate should be taken as the basis and the normal flow rate should be taken into account. In the absence of the maximum flow rate, 1.1 times of the normal flow rate should be taken as the maximum flow rate.
(2) Head: Generally, the head after enlarging the 5%-10% margin should be used to select the type. Special attention: centrifugal pump flow, especially the head allowance should not be too large, otherwise, the pump may work cavitation, resulting in flow, head can not meet the requirements. Once this happens, generally, remedial measures can be taken to cut the outer diameter of impeller or close the outlet valve of pump.
(3) Power: Generally, the form and size of pump power are selected by the manufacturer and marked in the product sample.
(4) Cavitation margin
Check whether the device cavitation allowance of the pump matches or not. When it is unsatisfactory, effective measures should be taken to achieve it.
2. Analogy and experiment
When the resistance value of the pump pipeline system can not be calculated accurately, the performance parameters such as the flow rate and head of the required pump can be determined by analogy or test method.
Sixth, choose the installation type of liquid ring vacuum pump?
Horizontal, direct, vertical and other types (rotary, double, easy to disassemble, right and variable) are selected according to pipeline layout and installation site.
Seven. Determine the number of liquid ring vacuum pumps and the standby rate?
Generally only one pump is used for normal operation, because a large pump is equal to two small pumps in parallel operation, and the efficiency of the large pump is higher than that of the small pump. Therefore, from the point of view of energy saving, it is preferable to choose a large pump instead of two small pumps, but when the following circumstances occur, two pumps can be considered to work together:
(1) The flow rate is very large, a pump can not reach this flow rate.
(2) For pumps requiring 50% reserve rate, they can be equipped with two-purpose equipment and three sets in total.
(3) For some large-scale pumps, the pump with 70% flow requirement can be operated in parallel without backup pump. When one pump is overhauled, the other pump still bears 70% of the production flow.
(4) Pumps that must run continuously for 24 hours should run one, spare one and repair one, totaling three. If necessary, it can be selected with the assistance of the pump supplier.
Above is the selection procedure provided by the supplier of Sudan liquid ring vacuum pump. Have you learned it? Sultan liquid ring vacuum pump supplier’s products will be your best choice. If you have any questions, please call for email@example.com