Nowadays, with the rapid development of our country, there are more and more kinds and manufacturing processes of vacuum pump. In the era of vacuum pump blooming, a number of excellent vacuum pump manufacturers have emerged. Today, EVP vacuum pump manufacturer introduces the applicable process types of various vacuum pumps.
1. Water ring vacuum pump. It is suitable for vacuum concentration, vacuum dehydration, vacuum decolorization, vacuum drying, vacuum insurance, vacuum storage, vacuum transportation, vacuum molding and other processes.
2. Reciprocating vacuum pump. It is suitable for vacuum distillation, vacuum concentration, vacuum impregnation, vacuum filtration, vacuum molding, vacuum drying, liquid steel vacuum treatment and other processes. The technology of reciprocating vacuum pump and water ring vacuum pump is basically the same. But. Reciprocating vacuum pump can not pump steam directly. When it is necessary to pump steam, it must be equipped with a cold well and cooled by a refrigeration compressor system.
3. Oil seal mechanical vacuum pump (including slide valve pump, rotary vane pump and fixed vane pump). It is suitable for vacuum distillation, vacuum drying, vacuum impregnation, vacuum sintering, vacuum insulation, vacuum brazing, vacuum coating, vacuum heat treatment and other processes. At present, the rotary vane oil seal mechanical vacuum pump (such as Pushu vacuum pump) is used in a large range as a front-stage pump directly discharging the atmosphere.
4. Roots vacuum pump (booster pump). It is suitable for vacuum sintering, vacuum brazing, vacuum impregnation, vacuum drying, vacuum coating, vacuum conveying, vacuum smelting and other processes. The vast majority of Roots pumps can not be directly discharged into the atmosphere, so they need to be used as a pre-stage pump together with rotary vane pump or slide valve pump. Wet roots pump can directly exhaust the atmosphere, mainly used in the paper industry.
5. Oil booster pump. It is suitable for vacuum smelting, vacuum sintering, vacuum brazing, vacuum heat treatment and other processes. It is similar to the mechanical booster pump. It can’t discharge air directly. It must use the rotary vane pump or slide valve pump as the front pump.
6. Oil diffusion pump. It is suitable for vacuum coating, vacuum heat treatment, vacuum heat treatment, vacuum smelting, vacuum purification, electronic vacuum devices, vacuum analysis instruments, vacuum leak detector, space vacuum simulation device, accelerator vacuum system and other processes. It is suitable for extracting high vacuum. It can’t discharge air directly. It must be equipped with a front vacuum pump.
7. Dry pump (including screw pump, scroll pump and claw pump). It is suitable for oil-free and clean vacuum process, such as semiconductor industry, electronic industry, chemical industry and other processes. These pumps can directly exhaust the atmosphere.
8. Adsorption pump. It is suitable for all kinds of vacuum electronic devices, integrated circuits, analytical instruments, surface instruments and all kinds of vacuum systems which need to be clean and oil-free.
9. Titanium pump (including sputtering ion pump and sublimation pump). It is suitable for vacuum coating, LSI, surface physics and surface chemistry, thermonuclear physics, plasma physics and superconducting technology.
10. Molecular pump. It is suitable for vacuum coating, integrated circuit, surface physics, surface chemistry, plasma physics, optical instruments, thermonuclear reaction and aerospace technology.
11. Water jet pump. It is suitable for vacuum guide material, vacuum transportation, light industry, chemical industry, chemical fiber, pharmacy, paint, grease, paper making, caustic soda, sugar making, food, brick making and vacuum deoxidization.
12. Steam jet pump. It is suitable for vacuum metallurgy, vacuum degassing, vacuum evaporation, vacuum drying and vacuum moisture regain.
13. Low temperature pump. It is suitable for vacuum coating, surface physics, superconducting technology and aerospace technology.
Do you know the applicable process types of vacuum pumps? When purchasing vacuum pumps, we must buy them according to our actual needs.