Many users do not know the operating conditions of vacuum pumps, which often causes the damage of vacuum pumps. Under what conditions is the best use of vacuum pumps? Expanding vacuum pump plant technicians according to the basic needs of users and their own experience, summed up the following points, hoping to help you.
(1) The choice of vacuum pump should be based on the user’s specific technology, such as the vacuum degree, the rate of pumping, the selection of power supply voltage, etc.
(2) Vacuum pumps should be cleaned and changed regularly.
Especially for rotary vane vacuum pumps, kerosene or straight-run gasoline should be used for cleaning, and all parts should be dry, aired or blown dry after washing.
When changing oil, 100 # or 1 # clean vacuum pump oil should be selected. If other oil is replaced, the vacuum degree will be seriously affected. Vacuum pump should be placed in a clean and dry place.
(3) The connection pipeline between vacuum pump and user system should be short and thick, and the elbow should be minimized.
If there are elbows, all joints should be tightly sealed to ensure no leakage.
(4) The temperature of the gas pumped by the vacuum pump is also limited. If the temperature of the gas pumped by the water ring vacuum pump is higher than 40, a gas cooling device should be installed.
If there are droplets, condensation dehumidification device should be used.
If the pumped gas is corrosive or reacts with oil, the material of vacuum pump should be selected.
(5) Before starting the pump, check whether the rotation direction of the motor is correct (when checking the direction, the drive belt should be removed first to avoid oil ejection when the motor reverses). The inspection methods of the rotary vane vacuum pump and the water ring vacuum pump are different, and check whether the lubrication system is reliable and the amount of oil is appropriate.
(6) The oil temperature of the vacuum pump should not exceed 75 in operation, and there should not be too much noise and vibration, otherwise it should be stopped for maintenance.
(7) When stopping the pump, the valve connected to the vacuum system should be closed first, and the exhaust valve should be opened to avoid pumping oil being sucked back into the vacuum system, and then the power supply of the motor should be cut off.
In summary, the service life of vacuum pump is not only related to the quality of vacuum pump itself, but also requires users to use it strictly in accordance with the requirements of our factory. The pump can not be disassembled or operated in an unknown situation.
If you want to know more about our vacuum pump products, or if you want to consult the vacuum pump material please leave a message or send us an email at email@example.com