This paper introduces the vacuum pump for gas collection and medical treatment. For more industry applications, click here.
1. The vacuum degree is as high as – 95kap, leading the industry.
2. It is equipped with rubber damping foot pad for more stable operation.
3. 100% oil free and maintenance free.
4. Mute and noise control is about 60 dB.
5. Small size and beautiful appearance.
6. Each set is equipped with overload protector, which will not burn out due to overload.
According to the working principle, vacuum pump is mainly divided into reciprocating vacuum pump, water ring vacuum pump, rotary vane mechanical pump, roots vacuum pump, turbo molecular pump, dry vacuum pump, diffusion pump, cryogenic pump, etc. Vacuum pump column mainly describes the selection, calculation and application of vacuum pump and vacuum pumping unit
1. According to the wiring requirements of small oil-free vacuum pump for medical equipment, connect the power supply and capacitor wire.
2, adequate space around can facilitate the inspection, maintenance and assembly of small oil free vacuum pumps for medical equipment.
3. The small oil-free vacuum pump of medical equipment should be placed in the place with good ventilation, less dust, low humidity and low ambient temperature below 40 ℃;
4. The base is fixed with rubber damping feet or spring damping.
5. Clean place without dust and stolen goods.
6. No water, oil and other liquids will fall on the pump
7. Not directly exposed to the sun.
8. Connect the 1 / 4-18npt connector or other specifications connector to the air inlet filter muffler and other devices, and connect the pipe; connect the outlet pipe or muffler.
9. The power supply used should have enough capacity to confirm that the voltage used meets the product requirements.
10. Check the small oil free vacuum pump of medical equipment after the components are abnormal. Insert the power line plug to the required electrical outlet (the power outlet must be grounded well) and the machine starts working.
Oil free rotary vane vacuum pump of working mode and technical configuration
The oil-free rotary vane vacuum pump is the same as the typical positive displacement pump and consists of main components, such as stator, rotor, rotating blade, cylinder and motor. The rotor with rotating blades is eccentrically mounted in a fixed cylinder. When the rotor rotates at high speed, four radial sliding rotating blades in the rotor slot divide the pump chamber into four working chambers. Due to the centrifugal force, the cylinder wall of the rotating blade separates the inlet and outlet of the stator, and operates repeatedly to change the volume. The inlet air is discharged from the exhaust port to achieve the purpose of air extraction. This makes up for the shortcomings of 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump, which requires the use of vacuum oil.
Oil free rotary vane vacuum pump principle: oil free design, reciprocating piston operation, no maintenance, no trouble or worries.
Oil free rotary vane vacuum pump technology: advanced technology, accurate structure, extremely low noise (less than 50 dB), quality to avoid noise interference: 3000 hours continuous load test, reliable quality, 2-year warranty, don’t worry.
Oil free rotary vane vacuum pump configuration: there is a vacuum regulating valve, which is convenient for the operator to manually adjust to the required vacuum pressure. There is also an easy to buy installation package that allows users to easily and quickly convert the vacuum pump to positive pressure.
The rotor is eccentrically installed in the cavity of the oil-free rotary vane vacuum pump. The outer circle of the rotor contacts the inner surface of the pump cavity (there is a small gap between them). Two spring loaded rotating blades are installed in the rotor slots. When rotating, due to centrifugal force and spring tension, the top of the rotating blade keeps in contact with the inner wall of the pump cavity, and the rotor rotates to drive the rotating blade and slide along the inner wall of the rotating blade vacuum pump cavity. The two rotating blades divide the crescent shaped space surrounded by rotor, pump chamber and two end caps into three parts a, B and C. When the rotor rotates in the direction of the arrow, the volume of space a in contact with the suction port is: it gradually increases and is in the process of suction.
The volume of space C leading to the exhaust port is gradually shrinking, and it is exhausting. The volume of the central space B gradually decreases and is in the process of compression. As the volume of space a gradually increases (i.e. expands), the air pressure decreases, the external air pressure at the inlet of the rotary vane vacuum pump becomes stronger than that of space a, and the gas is sucked in. When the space A is separated from the suction port, that is, when the space B moves to the position, the gas begins to compress, the volume decreases gradually, and finally communicates with the exhaust port. When the compressed gas exceeds the exhaust pressure, the compressed gas pushes the exhaust valve open, and the gas passes through the oil layer in the oil tank and is released into the atmosphere. The continuous operation of rotary vane vacuum pump realizes the purpose of continuous pumping. When the discharged gas is transferred to another stage (low vacuum stage) through the air passage, it is discharged through the pump of the low vacuum stage, compressed and released into the atmosphere in the low vacuum stage, and then there is two-stage rotating blade vacuum. Pump formation. At this time, the total compression ratio has two stages, so the limit vacuum becomes higher.