How to choose vacuum pump for printing press?
There are various types of printing presses, and the size of general printing products should be selected. For printing cartons, a vacuum pump with a vacuum degree of 60kPa and a displacement of 600-800l /min is required. For printed wall calendars and other products, a vacuum pump with a vacuum of 60kPa and a displacement of 400-500l /min is required. For products such as paper boxes, vacuum pumps with a vacuum of 60kPa and a displacement of 350-400l /min are required.
In addition to ensuring the vacuum pump output, the selection of vacuum pump should consider the quality between different manufacturers. Vacuum pump operation time is often not shut down for more than a month, once the problem will delay the working time. And the vacuum air pump in the industrial products belong to consumables. Damage can occur to internal graphite sheets and high precision bearings, as well as to external vacuum filters. Therefore, the selection of a quality and durable vacuum pump needs its own comparison, try to choose the word of mouth products.
In addition, in the selection of a company’s products, also want to ask the actual delivery speed of the company, whether for manufacturers and so on. In case of delay. At this moment, time is more important than gold!
Printing machine vacuum pump products are widely used in electronic equipment, UV equipment, drying equipment, printing machinery equipment, plastic machinery equipment, packaging machinery, purification equipment, roasters, kitchen fume exhaust equipment and other types of mechanical cooling, drying, air supply, exhaust, air circulation, but also for room, basement ventilation.
Printing machine vacuum pump installation:
1. Connect the power supply and capacitor wire according to the connection requirements of the vacuum pump for the printing machine.
2. There is enough surrounding space to facilitate the inspection, maintenance and assembly of the press with the vacuum pump.
3. Place the vacuum pump for the printing machine in a position with good ventilation, less dust, low humidity and an ambient temperature below 40℃ as far as possible;
4. After checking that all components of the vacuum pump used in the printing machine are normal, plug the power cord into the power socket meeting the requirements (the power socket must be well grounded) and the machine will start to work.
5. The base shall be fixed with rubber shock absorber or spring shock absorber.
6. Clean place without dust and stolen goods.
7, no water, oil and other liquids will fall on the pump
8. Not directly exposed to sunlight.
9. Connect the inlet with 1/4 NPT connector or other specification connector and the inlet filter muffler and other devices, and connect the pipe; Vent connection or silencer.
10. The power supply used shall have sufficient capacity, and make sure the voltage used meets the product requirements.
11. After checking that all components of the vacuum pump used in the printing machine are not abnormal, plug the power cord into the power socket meeting the requirements (the power socket must be well grounded) and the machine will start to work.
The function of the vacuum pump is to extract gas molecules from the vacuum chamber, reduce the pressure of the gas in the vacuum chamber, so as to achieve the required vacuum degree. In a nutshell, there is a large range from the atmosphere to the very high vacuum, and no vacuum system has yet covered this range. Therefore, it is necessary to choose different vacuum system configurations for different product process indexes, working efficiency and equipment working life.