Vacuum Dressing Machine of Purpose
Vacuum mud drill is the main professional machinery in the ceramic industry. It is mainly used for the preparation of mud for bricks, household and industrial ceramics. Adding various moulds at the front of the mud outlet can extrude various ceramic tubes, tiles, flakes and other ceramic components. The water content of the slurry is between 18.5% and 22%. For the slurry with high hard material, the water content of the slurry should be lower. For the slurry with high proportion of soft material, the water content of the slurry can be higher.
Main technical parameters of vacuum dredger
1. Yield: 30-50 kg/H
2. Direction of mud outlet: 30mm (various shapes can be customized within less than 50mm)
3. Moisture content of mud: 8.5-22%
4. The inner body is made of stainless steel.
5. Sludge Vacuum: > 0.09MPa
6. Shape size: 1700 *900 *600 mm
7. Voltage: 380V, power: 1.5KW.
Vacuum dredger structure
The vacuum horizontal dredger is a single-axis simulated horizontal dredger. Its main structure consists of the following parts: motor, reducer, feeding and fuselage, spiral blade shaft, sieve plate, vacuum chamber, head and mud outlet, vacuum pump and vacuum meter. The spindle is equipped with stirring blades and helical blades for different purposes. Plastic mud is crushed in the machine, sheared, mixed, conveyed and extruded to prepare the required mud. Mud is sucked by vacuum pump in vacuum chamber, which greatly changes the physical properties of mud.
Rotary vane vacuum pump is not suitable for removing excessively high oxygen content, harmful, explosive, corrosive to metals, chemical reaction to vacuum oil, gas containing particulate dust, nor can it be used to transport gas from one container to another as a conveyor pump. Suitable amount of condensable gas can be pumped when air-entraining valve is installed.
1. Rotary vane vacuum pump can work continuously for a long time under the condition that the ambient temperature is between 5 and 40 degrees Celsius and the inlet pressure is less than 1330 Pa.
2. Rotary vane vacuum pump for dredger can also extract a certain amount of condensable gas if it is equipped with air ballast device, but it is not suitable for extracting excessively high oxygen content, toxic, explosive, corrosive to metals, chemical reaction to pump oil, and gas containing particulate dust, nor can it be used as transport pump.
3. The continuous working time of rotary vane vacuum pump under the inlet pressure from atmospheric pressure to 6000Pa is not more than 3 minutes, so as to avoid damage of pump caused by oil injection or poor lubrication.
4. Oil level should be in the center of the oil standard. High oil level will cause fuel injection, low oil level will cause poor lubrication. Oil level should be based on the operation of the pump. Replacement of vacuum pump oil is best carried out when the pump is running, which is conducive to complete replacement, and at the same time, impurities in the cavity of rotary vane vacuum pump will be discharged as far as possible.
2X series rotary vane vacuum pump is mainly composed of pump body, rotor, rotary vane, end cover, spring and so on. A rotor is eccentrically installed in the chamber of rotary vane vacuum pump for mud drilling machine. The outer circle of the rotor is tangent to the inner surface of the pump chamber (there is a small gap between the two), and two rotating vanes with springs are installed in the rotor slot. When rotating, centrifugal force and spring tension keep the top of the rotary blade in contact with the inner wall of the pump chamber. Rotor rotation drives the rotary blade to slide along the inner wall of the rotary vane vacuum pump chamber. The crescent space enclosed by the rotor, pump chamber and two end caps is divided into three parts: A, B and C. When the rotor rotates in the direction of arrow, the volume of space A connected with the suction port increases gradually and is in the process of suction. The volume of space C connected with the exhaust port is gradually reduced and is in the process of exhaust. The volume of the center space B is also gradually decreasing, and is in the process of compression. Because the volume of space A increases gradually (i.e. expands), the pressure of gas decreases, and the pressure of gas outside the inlet of rotary vane vacuum pump is stronger than that inside space A, so the gas is inhaled. When space A is isolated from the suction port, that is, when it moves to space B, the gas begins to be compressed, the volume gradually reduces, and finally communicates with the exhaust port. When the compressed gas exceeds the exhaust pressure, the exhaust valve is pushed open by the compressed gas, and the gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the oil layer in the tank. The continuous operation of the rotary vane vacuum pump achieves the purpose of continuous air pumping. If the exhausted gas passes through the airway and transfers to another stage (low vacuum stage), it is pumped out by the low vacuum stage, then compressed by the low vacuum stage and discharged into the atmosphere, a two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump is formed. At this time, the total compression ratio is borne by two stages, thus increasing the ultimate vacuum.
Rotary vane vacuum pump for dredger are as follows main features
1. The rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with an air ballast valve, which can extract a small amount of water vapor.
2. Rotary vane vacuum pump for dredger has high limit vacuum.
3. Compulsory oil feeding, full lubrication and reliable performance;
4. Double safety device for automatic oil return prevention is installed.
5. The rotary vane vacuum pump can operate continuously when the intake pressure is 1.33 *10 Pa.
6. No oil leakage, no oil injection, no pollution to the working environment.