Oil filter is a filter device which removes mechanical impurities, oxidation by-products and water in impure oil by gravity, centrifugation, pressure, vacuum distillation and mass transfer. The inlet of the oil filter is usually connected to the low-pressure outlet of the vacuum pump. The oil is filtered and returned to the filling port of the vacuum pump. This continuous recirculation of vacuum pump lubricants ensures the removal of particles, acids and organic compounds.
The vacuum oil filter is designed on the basis of different boiling points of water and oil. It consists of a vacuum heater filter, a condenser, a primary filter, a water tank, a vacuum pump, an oil drain pump and an electric cabinet. The vacuum pump pumps the air out of the vacuum tank to form a vacuum. Under the action of atmospheric pressure, the external oil enters the primary filter through an inlet pipeline, clears the larger particles, and then enters the heating tank. The oil heated at 40-75 degrees C passes through the automatic oil drift valve, which automatically controls the oil flow into and out of the vacuum tank. The heated oil is separated into semi-mist by rapid rotation of the jet, and the water in the oil evaporates rapidly into steam and is continuously sucked into the condenser by a vacuum pump. The water vapor entering the condenser is cooled and then returned to the original water to be discharged. The oil in the vacuum heating tank is discharged by the discharging pump into the refiner to filter out the particulate impurities through oil paper or filter element, thus completing the whole process of rapid removal of impurities, water and gas in the oil by the vacuum oil filter, so that the clean oil can be discharged from the oil outlet. Outside.
Vacuum pumps for vacuum oil filters characteristics:
1. Small size and light weight.
2. The tubular rotary injector is installed by vacuum oil injection, which reduces the resistance, speeds up the rotation speed and increases the oil-gas separation effect.
3. Adding the function of regeneration and purification of deteriorated oil, adding the silica gel oil purification system, and integrating the silica gel oil and impurity filtering into one. After filtering out impurities for slightly deteriorated transformer oil, the transformer oil is regenerated by adsorption of silica gel oil purifier, so that it meets the qualified oil standard.
4. There are two kinds of filtering methods for oil filter: one is using filter paper as filtering medium, the other is using special filter cartridge which does not need filter paper as filtering medium.
5. One machine is multi-functional. When used in the field, the original oil-carrying equipment is used as the oil storage tank to circulate hot oil between the equipment, so that the three functions of oil filtering, regeneration and hot oil circulation drying can be carried out simultaneously.
The quality of vacuum pump in oil filter depends on its mechanical structure and oil quality. It must be well protected when using vacuum pump. When distilling volatile organic solvents, the organic solvents will be absorbed by oil to increase vapor pressure, thus reducing the pumping efficiency. If it is acid gas, it will corrode the oil pump. If it is water vapor, it will make the oil into emulsion and destroy the vacuum pump. Therefore, in the application of vacuum pump in oil filter, we must pay attention to several points: between distillation system and vacuum pump, absorption device must be installed. The pressure relief system must be airtight, all rubber plugs should be of the same size as the holes, rubber pipes should be vacuum rubber pipes, and vacuum grease should be applied to the grinding glass. The vacuum oil pump can pump up to 133.3Pa (1mmHg).
With the wide application of oil filters, they are also divided into many different product types, so the vacuum pump is also different to meet the filtering needs of users. When choosing, we need to make reasonable purchase according to our actual needs, so as to ensure normal use. Consult any questions about vacuum pump type selection at any firstname.lastname@example.org