Now there are many manufacturers using packaging equipment, why do they need to use packaging equipment? What are the supporting equipment of packaging equipment?
Packaging equipment refers to the equipment that can complete all or part of the product and commodity packaging process. The packaging process includes filling, wrapping, sealing and other main processes, as well as the related pre and post processes, such as cleaning, stacking and dismantling. In addition, packaging also includes measuring or stamping on the package. The use of mechanical packaging products can improve productivity, reduce labor intensity, meet the needs of large-scale production, and meet the requirements of cleaning and sanitation.
vacuum pump operating instructions:
1. Place the oil-free vacuum pump in a place with less dust, good ventilation and low humidity as far as possible; fix the base with rubber damping feet or spring damping.
2. The air inlet shall be connected with 1 / 4-18npt connector or other specifications, inlet filter muffler and other devices, and the pipe shall be connected; the outlet pipe or muffler shall be connected.
3. Connect the power supply and capacitor line according to the wiring requirements. The power supply used shall have enough capacity. Confirm that the voltage used meets the product requirements.
4. After checking the components of oil-free vacuum pump, plug the power cord into the power socket that meets the requirements, and then the machine can start to work.
5. Adjust the pressure regulating valve to make sure that the pressure gauge indicates the required pressure and is stable. When the vacuum pump is not in use, adjust the pressure regulating valve to empty the air, and then cut off the power supply.
6. It is strictly prohibited to pull the outgoing line at will to avoid damage or product failure.
Packaging is a necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means to achieve packaging is to use packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, the application of vacuum pump in packaging equipment is playing an increasingly important role. Its main functions are as follows:
1. Can greatly improve labor productivity
Mechanical packaging is much faster than manual packaging, such as candy packaging, manual packaging of sugar can only pack more than ten pieces per minute, while candy packaging machine can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, increasing efficiency by tens of times.
2. Can effectively ensure the quality of packaging
According to the requirements of packaging items, mechanical packaging can obtain the packaging items with the same specifications according to the required shape and size, while manual packaging is not guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve packaging standardization and standardization, and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
3. Can realize the operation that manual packaging can’t
Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body fitted packaging, isobaric filling, etc., cannot be realized by manual packaging and can only be realized by mechanical packaging.
4. It can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions
The labor intensity of manual packaging is very high, such as manual packaging of products with large volume and heavy weight, which not only consumes physical strength, but also is unsafe; for light and small products, because of the high frequency and monotonous action, workers are prone to occupational diseases.
5. It is beneficial to the labor protection of workers
For some products that seriously affect human health, such as products with severe dust and toxic, irritant and radioactive products, manual packaging is inevitable to harm health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
6. It can reduce the packaging cost and save the storage and transportation costs
For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., the volume can be greatly reduced and the packaging cost can be reduced. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
7. It can ensure the product hygiene reliably
Some products, such as the packaging of food and medicine, are not allowed to be packed by hand according to the health law, because it will pollute the products, while the mechanical packaging avoids the direct contact of human hands with food and medicine, thus ensuring the health quality.