The use of vacuum pump in vacuum packing machine
1. Before the normal operation of the vacuum pump in the vacuum packaging machine, the vacuum pump should be tested once, and check whether the vacuum pump has abnormal vibration and impact noise. The first use of the vacuum pump shall also determine the ultimate pressure of the vacuum pump, which shall meet the technical specifications. In the case of long-term use of the vacuum pump, the temperature of the vacuum pump should not exceed 70 degrees.
2. The vacuum pump of the equipment that needs to pass through the cooling water must pass through the cooling water before starting, and then start. The temperature at the outlet of the cooling water should not exceed 30 degrees.
3. The continuous vacuum pump and the pipeline of the pumping system shall be as short and thick as possible, and the inner diameter of the pipeline shall not be less than the diameter of the inlet of the vacuum pump in general, so as not to affect the large speed caused by the resistance of the pumping pipeline.
4. In order to keep the workshop clean and hygienic, which is beneficial to workers’ health, the leather pipe is used to direct the exhaust gas to the outdoor.
5. If the vacuum pump does not work for a long time or the ambient temperature is low, it may lead to start-up difficulties. At this point, the pump should be used to pump air through the atmosphere with the wind rotating pulley. After several weeks of rotation without power, the vacuum pump will be started. With a vacuum pump, you can continue to run the motor several times, draining the oil stored in the vacuum pump chamber into the fuel tank and starting. If not, you can use radiant heating or direct heating of the vacuum pump until it can be moved.
6. Before use, check whether the vacuum pump oil of the equipment reaches the oil line position in the window. At the same time, must check the motor pulley rotation direction.
7, after the completion of the work, should first close the high-altitude valve, and then close the low-altitude valve, and then close the vane vacuum pump, and then exhaust, to prevent gas leakage. The oil returns to the vacuum system. Finally, the main power supply should be cut off and the water supply stopped.