When we install the vacuum pump, we will encounter many problems, among which the installation of various parts of the equipment is more likely to cause problems. Because some instructions of the device will not explain how to install its components in detail for many reasons, but will only give a general introduction. In this case, it is not good for novice users, and it is very easy to cause problems when novice users install detailed components. Therefore, we are here to introduce the installation methods of several parts of the equipment for your reference.
I. installation of pump shaft and bearing:
1. Install the pump shaft and bearing of the vacuum pump into the bracket as a whole from the non driving end of the bracket. You can install the pump shaft into the bracket by tapping the outer ring of the bearing. Note: when striking the bearing, place the cushion block or sleeve tool on its end face to prevent damage to the bearing.
2. Install the bearing cover at the non drive end and lock the bolts.
3. Install washer, drive end bearing cover and lock bolt. Rotate the pump shaft by hand, and the pump shaft shall rotate smoothly. If the pump shaft rotates and is tightened, loosen the bolts slightly, and adjust the pump shaft to a smooth state.
4. Install the flat key, coupling pump shaft, coupling pressing plate and locking bolt.
II. Installation of pump body and mechanical seal:
1. When the static ring of mechanical seal is installed on the water ring vacuum pump, it can be moistened with water and then evenly pressed into the pump body by hand. Be careful not to use too much force! After assembly, check whether the static ring part of mechanical seal and pump body are assembled tightly.
2. Press the pump body onto the motor and tighten the bolts. Take care not to damage the static ring part of the mechanical seal.
3. Install the gasket into the motor rear cover, then install the pump body, motor front cover, bearing, motor rotor and inner bearing cover into the motor housing, and lock the bolts.
4. Install the motor fan, retaining ring, motor shield and screw in turn. After installation, put the end of the motor fan shield of the pump downward and perpendicular to the ground, and prepare to install other parts of the pump.
III. installation of impeller:
1. Press the impeller on the bearing, and ensure that the clearance of 0.05 ~ 0.15mm is reserved between the impeller and the front end face of the pump body. Place the water ring vacuum pump horizontally and check the clearance. If the clearance is too small, it may cause mechanical failure of the vacuum pump; if the clearance is too large, it will cause the decrease of the pumping rate of the pump.
2. After the clearance between the impeller and the front end face of the pump body is adjusted, the depth difference between the outer edge of the pump and the plane of the impeller shall be measured with a depth micrometer to determine the adjustment clearance reservation.
IV. installation of pump cover and disc:
1. Place the motor cover down and vertically on the ground.
2. Put the prepared disc on the pump body. Make sure that the 4.2mm-diameter hole close to the disc and pump body is accurately combined with the locating pin.
3. Evenly and continuously apply sealant to the sealing surface on one side of the pump cover. After coating, install the pump cover on the pump body and disc, and tighten the bolts. When installing the pump cover, attention shall be paid to that both ends of the cavitation protection pipe shall be respectively installed in the disc and the corresponding holes of the pump cover.
V. integral installation of pump cover and disc:
1. Place the motor foundation upward and the shaft horizontally on the ground.
2. The pump cover and disc form a whole. Push the pump cover onto the pump body, taking care that the locating pin should be aligned with the locating pin hole of the pump body and the disc. Fasten the pump cover on the pump body with bolts.
3. After the pump is installed, turn the motor fan by hand, and the pump must rotate smoothly. If the pump rotation is not smooth or there is friction sound in the process of pump rotation, the pump cover shall be removed to check the impeller clearance and readjust.
The installation of vacuum pump can determine its normal operation. If the equipment is not installed well, it will affect the normal use. The reliability of its installation can also determine the reliability of long-term operation of the device. The low installation quality of vacuum pump will directly cause system vibration and affect the normal use of the whole device. Therefore, the correct installation of vacuum pump is very important. A good installation will not only improve your work efficiency when using the equipment, but also reduce the wear of the equipment. In addition, pay attention to carefully check the operation of each part of the pump during the test run, and fill in the test run record, which can be put into use when the test is complete.
The above is the installation method of vacuum pump. I hope it can help you. In the actual operation process, please complete with the assistance of our company’s technical staff.