All the details of vacuum pump maintenance in this paper are compiled by EVP water ring vacuum pump manufacturer, hoping to help you. Vacuum pump is a kind of rotary variable volume gas delivery pump, including dry screw vacuum pump, water ring vacuum pump, slide valve pump, rotary vane vacuum pump, roots vacuum pump and diffusion pump. It has the characteristics of large pumping speed in a wide pressure range and is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electronic coating and other industries.
The quality of vacuum pump depends on its mechanical structure and oil quality. When using vacuum pump, it must be well protected. If the volatile organic solvent is distilled, the organic solvent will be absorbed by the oil. As a result, the vapor pressure will be increased, thus reducing the evacuation efficiency. If it is an acid gas, it will corrode the oil pump. If it is water vapor, it will make the oil into emulsion and pump out the vacuum pump.
Therefore, the manufacturer of EVP water ring vacuum pump reminds the following points when using vacuum pump:
1. absorption device must be installed between distillation system and vacuum pump.
2. Before distillation, the steam of organic solvent in the system must be completely pumped out by water pump.
3. If the pump can be used for air extraction, the water pump shall be used as far as possible. If the distilled substance contains volatile substances, the pump can be used for pressure reduction first, and then the oil pump shall be used.
4. The decompression system must be kept airtight, all rubber stoppers shall be of proper size and holes, and rubber tubes shall be vacuum rubber tubes. Apply vacuum grease to the ground glass.
vacuum pump maintenance methods:
1. The vacuum equipment shall be installed in a clean and clean environment, not suitable for sundries, dust, water, and areas with high temperature.
2. When installing the vacuum pump for the first time, check whether the motor is rotating forward, that is, the rotation direction of the motor is the same as that of the rotor in the pump. Generally, the normal operation direction of the motor is marked above the motor.
3. Before the vacuum pump is stopped and started for a long time, the vacuum pump shall be started repeatedly and intermittently.
4. When the vacuum pump is stopped for a long time, the vacuum pump shall be drained.
5. The oil temperature shall not be higher than 75 ℃ when the vacuum pump is running. If the oil temperature is too high due to the fault, please contact the vacuum pump manufacturer for maintenance in time.
6. If the vacuum pump has potential hazards such as inhaling impurities, dust, water and chemicals, a precision filter shall be installed at the air inlet of the vacuum pump. If the amount of impurities, dust and water is too large, a storage tank must be installed for filtration to prevent the impurities such as dust and water chemicals from entering the vacuum pump.
7. If the vacuum pump needs to be operated for 24 hours, it must be maintained every six months.
8. During the normal operation of the vacuum pump, the vacuum pump oil in the pump shall not be lower than the oil mark line, and shall be at 2 / 3 of the oil mirror. When filling, it is strictly prohibited to mix with different brand and model vacuum pump oil.
9. The vacuum pump oil shall be replaced regularly, generally once every 3-6 months. In case of emulsification and carbonization of the pump oil, the special oil for vacuum pump shall be replaced in time.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000