Vacuum thermoforming blister vacuum pumping unit function
Bubble cap packaging is a method of packaging products between the bubble cap formed by transparent plastic sheets and the bottom plate (made of cardboard, plastic film or thin sheets, aluminum foil or their composite materials).
Blister packaging is mainly used for drug packaging at the beginning. Nowadays, besides the packaging of pharmaceutical products such as tablets, capsules and suppositories, blister packaging is also widely used in the sales and packaging of food, cosmetics, toys, gifts, tools and electrical parts.
Introduction of thermoforming blister vacuum pumping machine
1. plastic molding (negative pressure molding). The heating and softening film was sucked into the vesicle of the pancreas to form a certain geometric shape by vacuuming, thus completing the vesicle forming. The roll mould is usually used in the suction moulding. The size of the blister is small, the shape is simple, the tension of the blister is not uniform, and the top of the blister is thin.
2. blow molding (positive pressure molding). Compressed air is used to blow the heated and softened film into the bubbles of the forming die to form the required geometric shape of the bubbles. The molded blister has a uniform wall thickness, a wide shape and a large bubble cap. Blow molding is mostly used for plate moulds.
Thermoforming blister vacuum pump.
In general, vacuum plays a key role in packaging technology and packaging production. Using vacuum technology, packaging molding, thermoforming and coating can be efficiently realized. In addition, vacuum technology can be used for mobile, transportation, sealing and sealing. In the packaging process, we can also use vacuum to send and pack the items to be packed.
EVP vacuum pump new generation series, all parts from the traditional processing methods to modern processing technology, automatic numerical control processing, higher precision, better interchangeability, technology has also been optimized, low vibration, low noise, long service life.
Hot forming blister vacuum pumping machine after sale.
Vacuum pump, vacuum equipment, vacuum system, vacuum sealed box, vacuum immersion equipment, vacuum device, fully functional, can meet 99% of customer needs. Products are tested by the Quality Inspection Bureau. Processing is carried out according to ISO standards. The equipment uses CNC machining center to ensure the accuracy of parts and components. The whole pump needs 2 hours of simulation test. Most customers rely on word of mouth to import quality, domestic prices.
EVP products are not the lower price on the market, but EVP is the lower price wholesale manufacturer of high-end products, providing high-quality products, high-quality services and high-quality prices.
1. warranty service
2. the engineer engaged in the vacuum equipment industry is matching for you, matching can not meet the demand, and can be returned.
3. there are many different types of vacuum pump vacuum equipment in the whole vacuum industry.
4. provide technical services, maintenance services, vacuum fittings, vacuum supplies and original products.
4. standardized service – covering the whole world – right next to you. Globally, we adhere to the same service standard.
5. are you looking for an economical solution? We can do it! We can provide on-site services for your equipment and tailor your needs.
6. In addition, we will also provide seven days, 24 hours, all-weather failure support, technical support, system operation status inspection and other services to keep your production as efficient as possible. EVP on-site service will let you experience the high quality service brought by EVP technical service team. They have provided maintenance services for thousands of vacuum pumps and vacuum equipment in all walks of life, so they have accumulated rich on-site experience. We only carry out maintenance and production design work according to the manufacturer’s specifications.