The water jet vacuum unit is a new generation of vacuum equipment developed by our company. Water jet vacuum pump is used as the vacuum generating element, and the optimized combination of water jet vacuum pump and graphite modified polypropylene tube and coil can condense the inlet source before the water injection vacuum pump, so as to reduce the load of vacuum pump.
The vacuum unit can completely cool the circulating liquid, reduce the dependence of the system on the cooling water, and can keep running at the appropriate temperature. Ensure that the performance of water jet vacuum pump reaches the best state, basically no waste water discharge and waste gas centralized treatment.
All the flow passage parts of the water jet vacuum unit are of full plastic structure, which can extract corrosive gas. It can be used in series with roots vacuum pump and steam jet pump, so the vacuum degree is higher.
Application of water jet vacuum unit: it is mainly used in various industries, such as material absorption and transportation, condensation, distillation and evaporation, concentration, decolorization and deodorization, oxygen supply and deoxidization, drying and crystallization filtration, chemical absorption, tail gas neutralization, vacuum pumping, vacuum molding, etc. It is widely used in light industry, chemical industry, chemistry, pharmacy, vacuum smelting, sugar making, salt making, monosodium glutamate, chemical fiber, papermaking, food, plastic rubber, ceramics, large and medium-sized hospitals, factories and mining enterprises, vacuum station, vacuum brick making, foundation pit dewatering, drainage, petroleum, environmental protection and other industries.
During the actual installation and use of water jet vacuum unit, attention should be paid to:
1. Before use, it is necessary to carefully check whether the fasteners in each part are loose. If there is looseness, it must be corrected and tightened.
2. Before starting the machine, the water tank must be filled with water, and the pump inlet valve must be opened. It is strictly forbidden to dehydrate, idle and reverse rotation, so as to prevent damage to the mechanical seal and pump.
3. Before shutdown, vent or reduce the vacuum degree to below 0.092mpa, and then shut down the machine to prevent the check valve from being damaged due to excessive high vacuum (if the check valve fails, please open the check valve cover and remove the impurities).
4. The steam water jet pump is connected in series. The steam is turned on first and then the steam is turned on. When the steam is shut down, the water jet pump will be damaged. When installing the steam circuit, ensure that there is no ponding in the pipeline, and the level must be maintained, otherwise the vacuum degree will be affected.
5. If the water temperature of the circulating water tank is too high, the air displacement and vacuum degree will be affected