What is the pumping speed of water ring vacuum pump? The pumping speed refers to the volume of gas pumped out through the water ring vacuum pump port in unit time under a certain suction pressure.
Pumping speed is a parameter that should be paid special attention to when purchasing water ring vacuum pump. It represents the working efficiency level of the equipment, but there are many reasons that will affect the pumping speed of the equipment in daily use. We should have a certain understanding and avoid it in time.
Analysis of the reasons affecting the pumping speed of water ring vacuum pump
1. The connecting pipe of the water ring vacuum pump and the vacuum chamber can include a cold well, a valve, etc. Assuming that the flow guide between the pump and the vacuum chamber is u, the pump must transfer the flow guide u to the vacuum chamber to pump water, and its pumping capacity is limited. At this time, the pumping effect on the container is very significant. Effective pumping speed S0 under the suction port of vacuum chamber.
2. According to the basic vacuum equation, two different results can be obtained mathematically, that is, when the flow guide u is very large, the pumping speed of the water ring vacuum pump can be approximately equal to the pumping speed s. When s is very large or u is very small, the effective pumping speed S0 of the vacuum chamber is approximately equal to u.
3. After the flow guide u, the gas extracted from the suction port of the vacuum chamber must be removed by the vacuum pump, but the process of moving the extracted gas from the suction port of the vacuum chamber to the pump port is from high pressure to low pressure, and the pumping from the pump port is based on the forced flow of some pumping principles from low pressure to high pressure.
4. The flow guide u is very large, that is to say, the amount of gas passing through it is infinite, so the pumping capacity of the pump depends on its own pumping speed, which is directly connected to the vacuum chamber.
5. If the pumping speed of the water ring vacuum pump is very large and very small compared with that of the flow guide u, the actual pumping speed of the pump does not depend on its pumping speed for the ability of gas passing through the flow guide u, and the value of the flow guide is exactly the effective pumping speed S0.
If the pumping speed of water ring vacuum pump is to be increased in use, according to the formula, it is necessary to start from this aspect of pumping flow guide and adjust it to a more appropriate value.