EVP vacuum pump manufacturer produces water ring vacuum pump, which has strong corrosion resistance, high limit vacuum and large exhaust capacity. It is widely used in vacuum, evaporation, filtration, drying, concentration, distillation and vacuum crystallization processes in food, petroleum, chemical and other fields. It can be used to extract various gases and corrosive gases without solid particles.
The type of water-ring vacuum pump should be selected according to the air volume required by the system. The working parameters of the water-ring vacuum pump have an important relationship with its own design and production process. The operating environment and requirements of the water-ring vacuum pump also seriously affect the actual performance of the water-ring vacuum pump. Next, we will have a detailed understanding of the type of water-ring vacuum pump and water-ring vacuum pump selection considerations.
Water ring vacuum pumps can be divided into the following types according to their different structures:
Single stage single acting water ring vacuum pump:
Single stage means that there is only one impeller, and single action means that every impeller rotates once, the suction and exhaust are carried out once. This kind of pump has higher limit vacuum, but lower pumping speed and efficiency.
Single-stage double-acting water ring vacuum pump:
Single stage means that there is only one impeller, and double-acting means that every impeller rotates once, the suction and exhaust are carried out twice. Under the same pumping speed, the size and weight of double-acting water-ring pump are greatly reduced compared with single-acting water-ring vacuum pump. Because the working chamber is symmetrically distributed on both sides of the pump hub, the load acting on the rotor is improved. This kind of pump has higher pumping speed and efficiency, but lower limit vacuum.
Two-stage water ring vacuum pump:
Double-stage water ring vacuum pumps are mostly single-acting pumps in series. In essence, the impellers of two single-stage single-acting water-ring vacuum pumps are joined together by a common spindle. Its main feature is that it still has a large pumping speed at a higher vacuum, and its working condition is stable.
Atmospheric water ring vacuum pump:
Atmospheric water-ring vacuum pump is actually a unit of water-ring vacuum pump connected by air ejector in series. The air pump in series in front of the water ring vacuum pump is designed to improve the limit vacuum and expand the scope of use of the pump.
Notices for Type Selection of Water Ring Vacuum Pump：
1. The working pressure of water-ring vacuum pump should meet the requirement of vacuum equipment’s limit vacuum and working pressure. For example, vacuum coating requires a vacuum of 1 x 10 – 5 mm Hg, and the vacuum of the selected vacuum pump should be at least 5 x 10 – 6 mm Hg. Usually the vacuum degree of the pump is half to one order of magnitude higher than that of the vacuum equipment.
2. Choose the working point of water ring vacuum pump correctly. Each pump has a certain range of working pressure, such as: diffusion pump is 10-3~10-7 mmHg, in such a wide range of pressure, pump speed varies with pressure, its stable working pressure range is 5 *10-4~5 *10-6 mmHg. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected in this range, and it can not be allowed to work for a long time under 10-8 mmHg. Another example is that the titanium sublimation pump can work under 10-2 mmHg, but its working pressure should be less than 1 x 10-5 mmHg.
3. Water-ring vacuum pump under its working pressure should be able to drain all the gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment.
4. Correctly assemble water ring vacuum pump. Because vacuum pumps have selective pumping, sometimes one pump can not meet the requirements of pumping. It needs several pumps to be combined to complement each other in order to meet the requirements of pumping. For example, the titanium sublimation pump has a high pumping speed for hydrogen, but it can not pump helium, while the tripolar sputtering ion pump (or the bipolar asymmetric cathode sputtering ion pump) has a certain pumping speed for argon. If the two pumps are combined, the vacuum device will get a better vacuum degree. In addition, some vacuum pumps can not work at atmospheric pressure, need pre-vacuum; some vacuum pumps outlet pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure, need the front pump, so they need to be combined to use.
5. Requirements of vacuum equipment for oil pollution. If the equipment is strictly oil-free, all kinds of oil-free pumps should be selected, such as water ring pump, molecular sieve adsorption pump, sputtering ion pump, cryopump and so on. If the requirements are not strict, you can choose to have oil pumps, plus some anti-oil pollution measures, such as adding cold traps, baffles, oil traps, etc., can also meet the requirements of clean vacuum.
6. Understand the composition of the extracted gas. The gas contains no condensable vapor, particulate dust and corrosiveness. When choosing a vacuum pump, it is necessary to know the gas composition and select the appropriate pump for the pumped gas. If the gas contains vapor, particles, and corrosive gases, it should be considered to install auxiliary equipment such as condenser, dust collector in the intake pipeline of the pump.
7. How does the oil vapor discharged from the vacuum pump affect the environment? If the environment is not allowed to be polluted, oil-free vacuum pumps can be selected or oil vapor can be discharged outdoors.
8. Whether the vibration produced by the vacuum pump has an effect on the process and environment. If the process is not allowed, vibration-free pumps should be selected or anti-vibration measures should be taken.
9. Vacuum pump price, operation and maintenance costs.
Above is the type of water-ring vacuum pump and the attention of water-ring vacuum pump selection. Of course, consumers should not only consider the model and performance, but also make efforts to introduce the brand, price and related products. We believe that we can choose suitable and satisfactory water ring vacuum pump products.