Shape and structure features of Turbo blower: the high-pressure blower is made of 12 die-casting aluminum, with high precision of casting size, which is generally equivalent to grade 6-7, or even up to grade 4; the surface finish is good, which is generally equivalent to grade 5-8; the strength and hardness are high, the strength is generally 25-30% higher than that of sand casting, but the elongation is reduced by about 70%; the size is stable, with good interchangeability; the thin-walled and complex castings of die-casting aluminum. For example, at present, the minimum wall thickness of zinc alloy die-casting aluminum parts can reach 0.3mm; aluminum alloy castings can reach 0.5mm; the minimum casting hole diameter is 0.7mm; the minimum pitch is 0.75mm.
The impeller of a turbo blower is composed of dozens of blades, which are similar to the impeller of a giant gas turbine. The air in the middle of the impeller blade is affected by the centrifugal force and moves towards the edge of the impeller, where the air enters the annular cavity of the pump body and circulates again in the same way from the starting point of the blade. The circulating air flow generated by the rotation of impeller leaves the air pump with extremely high energy for use. The fan adopts special motor, compact structure, small volume, light weight, low noise, no water and oil for the air supply. Good performance, reliable quality and excellent performance, it can run smoothly for 15000 hours without any maintenance. We guarantee that all wind circular vortex blowers can be used in high or low temperature conditions, in tropical rainforest areas, high altitude areas above 1000m and deserts, and our products can work continuously, safely, reliably and for a long time.
Turbo blower model and accessories selection:
Power: 0.18kw 0.4KW 0.75KW 1.1kw 1.3KW 1.5KW 2.2kW 4kw 5.5kW 7.5kW 11kw 15kw 20kW 25kW
High temperature resistant type: 0.4KW 0.75KW 1.5KW 2.2kw 3.7KW 5.5kW 7.5kW 11kw 15kw
Wind pressure: 50mbar-1010mbar
Air volume: 40m3 / h-3000m3 / h (for the convenience of selecting different specifications, single-stage / double-stage models are available from stock)
Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz voltage: 110v-615v (universal voltage, available in all countries). If special voltage is required, it can be customized as required)
Relief valve: rv-01 rv-02 (used together)
Filter: mf08 MF10 MF12 mf16 mf20 mf32
Turbo blower configuration:
1. Shell material: the super strong die-casting aluminum is used for the turbine blower. The die-casting aluminum is the same as the Benz automobile wheel. Compared with the ordinary aluminum alloy, the die-casting aluminum is stronger and lighter than the iron shell fan.
2. Motor performance: the turbine blower adopts Taiwan motor, which is a wide frequency, wide voltage motor, listed in: single-phase 110V / 230V industrial three-phase: 220 / 380 / 415 / 660V, etc., motor frequency can be 45-75hz frequency modulation, IP55 protection class F insulation class, its advantage is that the domestic motor can not reach the technology, favored by domestic and foreign customers.
3. Fan oil seal: German Merkel oil seal is used for turbine blower, and German Merkel (Merkel) material is fluororubber, which can bear – 25 ℃ to 300 ℃. Compared with the common oil seal, the temperature of its lip is 20 ~ 50 ℃ higher than that of the working medium, and its performance is more stable, maintenance free, and its service life is longer.
4. Fan bearing: the core components of the turbine blower are SKF (Germany) and NSK (Japan). The bearing can withstand a maximum speed of 350 ° C and 4000 rpm. For domestic Lo shaft, human-oriented bearing, stable performance, low noise, maintenance free, longer service life, can ensure longer fan operation.
Turbo blower performance characteristics:
1. Super quiet sound type, no noise: the motor operates directly. By adding integrated pin sound facilities, the image of high-pressure fan with large noise is improved, so as to achieve the effect of mute.
2. High reliability. The machine can still operate safely when the use condition changes. In addition to the impeller, the high-pressure blower has no other action, so the high reliability is almost maintenance free. The precision outer bearing with and good heat dissipation has the following advantages: high compression ratio; low operating temperature of bearing; long service life of lubricating grease; maintenance free.
3. The installation is easy and complete, and can be installed and used at any time, for compressed air or vacuum pumping, and can also be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction.
4. When the oil-free and pollution-free impeller rotates, it does not contact with any part of the parts and is free of lubrication, so it can ensure 100% pollution-free.
5. The highest quality through 20 years of professional manufacturing experience, the most precise mechanical design and careful motor with standard instrument test, all parts can meet the highest quality requirements, using standard IP54, class F motor has high efficiency and few faults, there is shaft seal test between motor and blower, to prevent foreign matters from entering. At the same time, in order to ensure the functional effect, each blower is strictly tested before leaving the factory.
6. Voltage: universal voltage type, 50 Hz and 60 Hz are available. No matter your products are exported to Europe and the United States, countries using 60 Hz, high voltage, Middle East, Africa and other countries and regions using 50 Hz, high-voltage fans can meet the requirements and have complete functions, so you have no worries!
Turbo blower application scope:
1. Air suction function: screen printing machine absorption, welding exhaust gas absorption, weaving machine silk absorption, photographic plate making, powder particle transportation, printing absorption, industrial dust collection, vacuum dehydration, book making machine, residual cloth treatment, milk box filling machine, tofu machinery, processing material maintenance, work site, cloth ironing machine, gas decomposition.
2. Blowing function: gas and heavy oil spraying, bottle washing machine blowing dry, paper and cloth blowing, air knife for drying, air cushion for cutting machine, animal manure fermentation and gas explosion, electrolyte mixing, oxygen supply for breeding pool, punch machine convenient for stamping and taking molding products, powder conveying, incineration grate waste, smoke blowing and absorption, car washing and drying, printing machine forced drying, cleaning and blowing dry.
Turbine blower precautions for installation:
1. Installation site: it shall be installed indoors and free from wind and rain
2. Ambient temperature: below 40 ℃
3. Relative humidity: less than 80%
4. Air quality: if there are corrosive or flammable gases such as acid and alkali in the air, they should not be transported by turbo blower to avoid danger
5. Dust protection: avoid using in places with large amount of dust, powder solid or fiber. If it is necessary to use in such places, please install a filter, and regularly clean the dust attached to the filter screen and the inside of the turbine blower
6. Ventilation and heat dissipation: please choose to use in a well ventilated place, not in a closed room or box
7. Storage space: for the convenience of line maintenance or repair, please avoid the place with too narrow installation
Turbo blower use and maintenance:
1. The air pump shall be placed in a stable place, and the surrounding environment shall be clean, dry and ventilated.
2. The rotation direction of the air pump impeller must be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the fan housing.
3. When the air pump is working, the air inlet and outlet of the fan shall be prevented from being completely sealed, so as to avoid the damage of the air pump caused by the excessive heat generated by the air pump and the over current of the motor.
4. Except for two bearings of the motor rotor, other parts of the air pump are not in direct contact with friction. The bearing installation of the air pump is mainly divided into two types. The bearing at the air pump end is installed in the pump body between the motor base and the impeller, which does not need to be greased at ordinary times. The bearing at the end of the second type of air pump is installed in the middle of the pump cover, and the bearing at the end of this type of air pump shall be regularly greased (7018 high-speed grease). Once a month, the number of refuelling shall be increased for the air pump with three consecutive shifts. The maintenance of the bearing at the fan end of the motor of this kind of air pump is based on the type * air pump.
5. The filter screen and muffler at both ends of the inlet and outlet shall be cleaned timely according to the situation to avoid blocking and affecting the use.
6. Hose connection (such as rubber pipe and plastic spring pipe) must be used for external connection of inlet and outlet.
7. Bearing replacement: the replacement of bearing must be operated by a person familiar with the repair work. First loosen the screws on the pump cover, and then remove the parts one by one according to the sequence shown in the figure. The removed parts shall be cleaned and then assembled in reverse order. When disassembling, do not pry the impeller hard, and use special Ramallah to get out. At the same time, do not omit the adjusting gasket, so as to avoid affecting the clearance of the regulator when leaving the factory.
8. Solid, liquid and corrosive gas are not allowed to enter the pump body.