Vacuum drying ovens are widely used in the electronics and chemical industries, and are especially suitable for fast and efficient drying of heat sensitive, easily decomposable, oxidizable materials and complex components. In this application, customers usually use EVP series dry scroll vacuum pump which is from 2L/s to 16L/s, and some customers also use LG series dry screw vacuum pump.
Below are 8 main points in operation of vacuum drying oven.
1. The vacuum pump can’t work for a long time. Therefore, when the vacuum level meets the requirements of dry goods, the vacuum valve should be closed first, then the vacuum pump power supply should be turned off. When the vacuum degree is less than the requirements of the dry items, then the vacuum valve and the vacuum pump power supply are turned on, and the vacuum is continued. This will extend the life of the vacuum pump.
2. If the vacuum drying oven is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed plating parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion. Put on the plastic film dust cover and place it in the dry room to avoid damage to the electrical components. Affect.
3. If the dry items are wet, it is better to add a filter between the vacuum drying box and the vacuum pump to prevent the humid gas from entering the vacuum pump and causing the vacuum pump to malfunction.
4. Dry items should be light weight and small in size (small granular shape) after drying. Vacuum should be added to the working chamber to prevent the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve) from being inhaled by the dry matter.
5. After the vacuum drying oven has been used for many times, if it cannot produce vacuum, the sealing strip should be replaced at this time. When the drying temperature of the vacuum box is higher than 200 °C, if slow gas leakage occurs, remove the back cover of the box and loosen the base of the heater with an Allen key, replace the sealing ring or tighten the heater base to solve.
6. If the rubber plug of the bleed valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with a proper amount of grease on the inside.
7. In addition to maintenance, the left side cover cannot be removed to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
8, vacuum drying oven should always be kept clean. Do not wipe the door glass with a reactive chemical solution and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth.