Vacuum pump is a kind of pump which can make the gas continuously inhaled and discharged, so as to achieve the purpose of gas transmission. According to its working principle, it can be divided into two types: variable volume vacuum pump and momentum transmission pump.
EVP vacuum pump is used in many industries. There are many types of EVP vacuum pump, which can be used in many environments, occasions and industries. The equipment itself has many advantages. Many people don’t know its specific characteristics. In fact, it generally has the following six points:
(1) There is a large pumping speed in a wide pressure range;
(2) The rotor has good geometric symmetry, so the vibration is small and the operation is stable. There is clearance between rotors and between rotors and shells, no lubrication, small friction loss, which can greatly reduce the driving power, so as to achieve higher speed;
(3) The vacuum pump cavity does not need oil seal and lubrication, which can reduce the pollution of oil vapor to the vacuum system;
(4) There is no compression and exhaust valve in the cavity of vacuum pump. Simple and compact structure, insensitive to dust and water vapor in the extracted gas;
(5) The compression ratio of vacuum pump is low, and the effect of hydrogen extraction is poor;
(6) The rotor surface of vacuum pump is a curve cylinder with complex shape, so it is difficult to process and check.
EVP vacuum pump is a company engaged in vacuum technology innovation and providing vacuum solutions. To provide high-quality products and professional technical support for industry, scientific research and special industries.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000