The function of water ring vacuum pump is to remove gas molecules from the vacuum chamber, reduce the gas pressure in the vacuum chamber, and make it reach the required vacuum degree. Generally speaking, there is a large range from atmosphere to extremely high vacuum. So far, no vacuum system can cover this range. Therefore, in order to meet the requirements of process index, working efficiency and equipment working life of different products, different vacuum system configuration needs to be selected for different vacuum sections. In order to achieve the best configuration, when choosing the water ring vacuum pump, we should consider how to choose the model of the water ring vacuum pump correctly.
Customers often ask about how to select the water ring vacuum pump accurately. For this question, EVP water ring vacuum pump manufacturers summarize as follows:
1. According to the process parameters of the equipment, the physical and chemical properties of the conveying medium and other parameters, combined with the structural characteristics of the product and the applicable station, determine which series of pumps to choose.
2. Then determine the additional flow of water ring vacuum pump.
3. Then determine its extra lift.
4. Next, determine the additional motor of the pump.
5. Check the type spectrum of the selected series of pumps, and determine which type of frame the corresponding flow and head fall in, then you can start to determine the selected type, usually at different speeds, you may choose one type respectively.
6. Check the function curve of the selected type, and check whether the necessary NPSH of the pump meets the NPSH requirements of the equipment.
7. Check the function curve to see if the extra work points of the selected type fall into the efficient work area of the pump. By comparing the power, speed (the lower the speed, the longer the service life) and price of the pump, the final type of water ring vacuum pump is concluded.