The main features of closed circuit circulation system of liquid ring vacuum pump are as follows:
1. The unit is supplied as complete set of equipment, including gas-liquid separator, heat exchanger, rack, internal pipeline and other accessories, which is more conducive to the installation of users and can greatly shorten the installation cycle of users.
2. The working liquid can be recycled with water or various chemical solvents, which greatly reduces the environmental pollution caused by the chemical industry.
3. If the extracted medium is used as the working fluid, the extracted medium can be recycled.
4. 2BV series closed-loop system shall be designed according to the user’s inlet conditions, cooling water conditions and exhaust port conditions, which are non-standard products.
Liquid ring vacuum pump with integrated closed loop system of working principle:
The most basic closed-circuit circulation system of 2BV series liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor is shown in figure 2:
Is pumped gas from air entry into the vacuum of liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor unit, the liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor compressed into the gas-liquid separator, with part of the working liquid in gas liquid separator gas-liquid two phase separation, gas discharge from the vent, working liquid by the heat exchanger in the liquid ring pump/compressor cycle use.
Liquid ring pump in the working process will generate heat, the main heat includes: vacuum pump/compressor invalid power; Heat from a higher intake temperature; The aspirated gas contains condensable gases which release phase change heat during compression. The main function of heat exchanger is to keep working fluid temperature in reasonable range by cooling water.
Liquid ring vacuum pump with integrated closed loop system of equipment composition:
Liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor closed circuit circulation system main components include:
Liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor
. Gas-liquid separator
. Heat exchanger.
. Shared chassis
. Internal pipeline
Figure 2: basic flow chart of liquid ring vacuum pump closed-loop system
The following accessories can be installed according to the actual situation:
1, suction port vacuum check valve. In order to prevent backflow when the vacuum pump/compressor stops, it is generally necessary to install vacuum check valve or pneumatic valve at the inlet of the pump.
2, suction port vacuum gauge or pressure sensor. In order to observe the pressure at the suction port of the pump, a vacuum gauge can be installed at the suction port of the pump. If according to the suction pressure control action, should be installed in the suction port of the pump pressure sensor.
3, suction port filter. If there may be foreign matter in the system and pipeline into the pump, the suction port of the pump should be installed with a filter or filter net.
4. Overflow port of separator. The excess working fluid can be discharged from the gas-liquid separator.
5. Liquid replenishment port of separator. If the working fluid is insufficient, the working fluid can be appropriately replenished from the rehydration port.
6. Liquid level gauge of separator. The liquid level in the separator can be observed. If automatic control of liquid level is required, a liquid level gauge with signal output, automatic overflow or rehydration device should be installed.
7. Separator pressure gauge. If there may be pressure in the separator, install pressure gauge on the separator.
8. Thermometer. If you need to observe the working fluid inlet temperature, install a thermometer in the working fluid pipeline.
9, working fluid booster pump. If the pump working fluid supply is insufficient or the working pipeline resistance is large may install the working fluid booster pump.
10. Working fluid control valve. If the working fluid supply may be too large, a control valve should be installed in the working fluid pipeline.
11. Cavitation protection pipeline. If the suction pressure of the vacuum pump is close to the saturated vapor pressure of the working fluid, a cavitation protection pipeline should be installed between the vacuum pump and the separator.
12. If it is used as a compressor, a balance pipe and corresponding valve accessories shall be installed between the suction and exhaust pipes of the compressor.
13, suction line, exhaust line, working fluid line stop valve. If the liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor is designed to be used in parallel with multiple pumps, when the separator is Shared, the stop valve should be installed in the suction pipeline, exhaust pipeline and working fluid pipeline.
14. Exhaust condenser. If it is necessary to collect or recover condensable gas from the exhaust port, a condenser can be installed at the exhaust port of the gas-liquid separator.
15. If there are other special requirements, corresponding accessories can be installed.
1. The working liquid is water or other liquid, and the extracted medium is not recycled.
Flow chart is shown in figure 2.
2. The working fluid USES the extracted medium, and the exhaust port increases the exhaust condenser.
Flow chart is shown in figure 3.
We have successfully used methanol, ethanol, ethylene glycol, toluene, xylene, acetone, acrylonitrile, dichloromethane, chloroform, carbon tetrachloride and other solvents as working fluids of liquid ring vacuum pump.
FIG. 3 flow chart of liquid ring vacuum pump closed-loop system (used for solvent recovery)
Notes for equipment selection:
The selection of liquid ring vacuum pump/compressor needs to be calculated according to detailed working conditions. If our company needs to design and type, please provide detailed working conditions.
The closed circulation system of 2BV series liquid ring vacuum pump is a complete set of equipment composed of 2BV or 2BE series liquid ring vacuum pump, soda separator, heat exchanger and various pipeline accessories. Compared with single liquid ring vacuum pump, its installation is more convenient. Because the working fluid can be recycled, the system greatly reduces the consumption of working fluid and the pollution to the environment, so it has obvious advantages in various occasions such as toxic extraction gas and organic solvent. Liquid ring vacuum pump closed-circuit circulation system can be used in most applications.
Liquid ring vacuum pump closed-circuit circulating system working fluid can be used in a variety of media: water, methanol, ethanol, xylene, aniline, acetone and other organic solvents, transformer oil and so on.