This paper introduces the vacuum pump system commonly used in power plants. For steam turbines, vacuum has a direct impact on the economy of their operation. High vacuum, low exhaust steam pressure, low effective enthalpy, less heat carried by circulating water, high efficiency of the unit. When air leaks into the condenser, the vacuum decreases, the effective enthalpy decreases, and the heat carried away by the circulating water increases. Therefore, the vacuum pump system is an important part of the steam turbine, and its sealing directly affects the economy and safety of the whole equipment. Therefore, the strict requirements of vacuum pump system are put forward in the national electric power industry standards. However, due to design, installation, operation and maintenance, many power plants have low vacuum during operation. The sealing of vacuum pump system decreases, which also causes the deformation and vibration of exhaust cylinder. The air entering the condenser will also cause the oxygen content of the condensate to be substandard and corrode the boiler and steam turbine equipment. In order to solve the above technical problems, vacuum pump units are installed in power plants to increase power generation, effectively reduce coal consumption of units, achieve the effect of energy saving and emission reduction, ensure economic and safe operation units, and ensure leakage points after treatment, and improve rigorously.
The vacuum pump system is equipped with three 50% capacity water ring vacuum pumps, which establish a certain degree of vacuum for the cylinder and condenser at start-up, and continuously discharge the non-condensate gas turbine in the steam pump unit to maintain the condensate during normal operation.
Why choose vacuum pump? There are the following factors:
1. Vacuum pump system can save energy, save 110 KW per hour, and save about 400,000 electricity fees per year.
2. Compared with the original vacuum pump impeller, disc and other spare parts, the cost of spare parts replacement and maintenance is about 200,000 yuan.
3. Compared with the original vacuum pump, it can effectively improve the vacuum degree of the unit and reduce the coal consumption and power generation.
In addition, the advantages of the vacuum pump system are as follows:
1. When a vacuum source is needed, the required vacuum can be achieved in a very short time.
2. Vacuum source is more stable and sufficient.
3. A system can be used in multiple workstations at the same time without affecting the operation of different units.
4. When the vacuum source stored in the pressure vessel is sufficient, the vacuum pump can stop working/rotating and stop running, prolong the residence time of the pump, thereby reducing the loss of pumps, parts and oil, reducing the cost of operation and maintenance, and reducing the noise in the workplace.
5. The operation is simple and easy to master.
According to the application effect and benefit of the vacuum pump system in power plant, the energy saving of the original vacuum pump is 80%. Under the condition of high working water, the vacuum degree and summer temperature of the condenser can be effectively increased (under the same working conditions), which is lower than that of the traditional water ring vacuum pump. In addition, manufacturers of vacuum pump systems have shown that they have a wide range of applications, such as power plant vacuum pump systems, CNC engraving machines, plastic machinery, printing, semiconductor applications, binders, photoplate makers, vacuum packaging industries, space simulation, scientific research, hospital vacuum systems, environmental protection industries, electronic industry, laboratories, plastics workers. Industry, vacuum treatment and other industries.