Vacuum plays an important role in coating industry, surface treatment and drying. Pronock has been providing reliable and economical rotary vane vacuum pumps and vacuum units for vacuum coating, vacuum drying and surface treatment industries. The preparation of the film in vacuum includes the deposition of crystalline metal, semiconductor, insulator and other simple or compound films. Next, I would like to recommend why the rotary vane vacuum pump can be applied to the plating of crystalline metal.
Our rotary vane vacuum pumps mainly include: 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump, 2x-a rotary vane vacuum pump and SV rotary vane vacuum pump.
The rotary vane vacuum pump can not only be used alone, but also be used as the front pump or pre pump of other high vacuum pumps or ultra-high vacuum pumps. Rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used in metallurgy, machinery, electronics, chemical industry, light industry, petroleum, medicine and other production and scientific research departments.
Vacuum coating is a kind of surface treatment process in which titanium, gold, graphite, crystal and other metal or non-metal, gas and other materials are sputtered, evaporated or ion plated on the substrate. Compared with the traditional chemical coating method, vacuum coating has many advantages, such as no pollution to the environment, green environmental protection process, no harm to the operator, solid, dense, strong corrosion resistance and even film thickness.
The function of vacuum coating is various, which also determines its application is very rich. In general, the main functions of the vacuum coating include giving the surface of the plated parts high metallic luster and mirror effect, making the film have excellent barrier performance on the film material, and providing excellent electromagnetic shielding and conductive effect.
The application advantages of the rotary vacuum pump in the plating of crystalline metal are mainly shown in the following aspects:
1. Make the plastic surface conductive;
2. Easy to clean, no dust collection;
3. Improve the appearance, smooth surface, colorful metallic luster, and greatly improve the decoration;
4. Reduce the water absorption, the more coating times, the less pinholes, the lower water absorption, the product is not easy to deform, and improve the heat resistance;
5. Improve the surface hardness. The surface of the original plastic is softer than that of the metal and easy to be damaged. Through the vacuum coating technology, the hardness and wear resistance are greatly increased;
6. It can improve the weather resistance. Generally, the plastic will age very fast outdoors, which is mainly caused by ultraviolet radiation. After aluminum plating, aluminum has the strongest reflection on ultraviolet.
The above is about the introduction of vacuum coating and the use of rotary vacuum pump in the plating of crystalline metal. With the rapid development of global manufacturing industry, vacuum coating technology is a new material synthesis and processing technology, an important part of the field of surface engineering technology, and the application of vacuum coating technology is more and more extensive.