Generally, it is recommended to install a vacuum valve between the vacuum pump and the pumped container to control the gas flow. It is recommended to install a bleed valve (or solenoid valve) on the pipeline of the vacuum pump in order to bleed the pump when it is stopped, which can prevent the vacuum pump oil from being pumped back into the pumped system.
Additional accessories for other vacuum pumps:
1. The exhausted air or gas contains dust, so a filter must be installed on the intake pipe.
2. When the pumped gas contains a large amount of steam, a condenser must be installed in front of the intake pipe.
3. When pumping out corrosive gas, before entering the pump, it must be neutralized or the pump must be treated with anti-corrosion treatment.
4. The temperature of the gas or air being pumped exceeds 35°C, and it must pass through a cooling device before entering the pump to ensure that its temperature does not exceed 35°C.
5. When the pumped gas or air contains a large amount of liquid, a separator must be installed in front of the intake pipe of the pump.
6. The starting current of the pump often exceeds the rated current of the motor several times, and a starting switch must be used.
At present, the price of dry screw vacuum pumps on the market is relatively high. For this reason, our company has invested a lot of research and development efforts, and has successfully developed and produced more dry screw vacuum pumps with high quality, low price and excellent performance. For LGB and LG series, please contact our company directly if you have any requirements.