Vacuum system and gas supply solutions for hospitals and medical and health institutions. For hospitals and medical and health institutions, it is very important to equip them with safe and reliable equipment. These devices also include medical vacuum and gas supply systems. With the rapid development of science and technology, the renewal of medical equipment is faster and faster, and its service life is shorter and shorter.
What is medical compressed air system
Medical compressed air system, air compressor, freeze dryer, management and maintenance medical gas system is also called life support system, including medical positive pressure compressed air, oxygen, carbon dioxide, laughing gas, negative pressure vacuum suction system, anesthesia exhaust gas emission system, etc., which is an important infrastructure to provide medical services for patients. The medical compressed air system is mainly used to provide positive pressure air for the ventilator, anesthesia machine, etc. to support the patient’s breathing or surgical anesthesia, and also participate in infant care, the drive of surgical tools, the test of medical equipment, the drying of medical equipment, the power of dental equipment, and the pipeline purging of various air source systems. The system consists of air compressor, air storage tank, compressed air precision filter, dryer, pressure reducing valve, control and protection device, pipeline and terminal.
Do you know why medical compressed air system needs vacuum system?
Medical air compression system is an optimized and precise system, which can cool, dry, remove bacteria, oil and dust to make the air reach the high quality medical standard. There are several steps that need to be done better with a vacuum system.
Medical compressed air is one of the most important medical gases in the central air supply system. It is mainly supplied to wards, intensive care units, rescue rooms, operating rooms, etc. for patients to breathe.
Its main uses are:
1. As the power of ventilator in ICU and emergency room.
2. Provide oxygen / air mixture for patients, especially severe patients.
3. As the power of pneumatic tools in operating room.
4. As the power of dental pneumatic tools.
5. As the power of some equipment in the supply room.
6. As the power of physical therapy and rehabilitation equipment.
The features of vacuum system are as follows:
1. Low noise and vibration.
2. Air cooling, convenient and easy.
3. It still works well in high temperature environment.
4. Keep good pumping speed under low vacuum pressure.
5. Built in filter core and filter to achieve high filtering effect.
6. Built in one-way valve to prevent reverse flow of vacuum oil.
7. Simple structure, small volume and space saving.
8. Multi function concept, which can be used with special configuration of customers.
9. Easy to maintain.
What are the characteristics of the application of vacuum system in medical compressed air system?
1. Low energy consumption, low noise and long service life;
2. Stable air pressure, simple operation and unmanned intelligent control;
3. The system is stable, the control flow is adjusted effectively, and the working efficiency is improved;
4. Even if there may be high concentration of environmental pollutants in the air inlet, the vacuum system for medical compressed air system can provide medical air meeting the certification requirements.
5. Be able to provide clean air continuously in key applications.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000