Vacuum pump pipeline arrangement and installation
For the newly installed pipeline, the sundries in the pipeline must be removed and the filter screen must be installed. The open mode of working fluid supply relies on manually adjusting the gate valve at the bottom of the gas-liquid separator to adjust the liquid seal level of the gas-liquid separator. When the water ring vacuum pump is just started or the discharge pressure changes, the liquid level of the gas-liquid separator will change. If the liquid level of the gas-liquid separator is drained, the gas will flow from the The bottom of the gas-liquid separator is discharged. If the gas is toxic, flammable or explosive, the gas will leak out from the discharge gate valve of the gas-liquid separator, which will cause major safety accidents.
1. When installing the pipeline, especially the air inlet pipeline, first remove the welding slag, rust and dirt from the pipeline.
2. Install 20-30 mesh / inch strainer on the newly opened pipeline. The filter screen is clamped between the two flanges of the pipeline, and a certain clamping margin shall be reserved on the outer circumference of the filter screen to avoid being sucked into the vacuum compressor. After using for a period of time, it can be removed only after confirming that the pipeline is free of foreign matters.
3. The mesh of the newly opened pipeline filter screen is easy to be blocked by sundries, which will affect the gas suction, so it should be removed and cleaned in time.
Before connecting the water supply pipeline to the vacuum compressor, the water supply pipeline shall be cleaned with water to ensure that the sundries in the water pipe are washed clean before connecting it for use.
1. Before starting, replace the lubricating grease in the bearing cavity of the vacuum compressor, with the brand of 3 × lithium grease. Clean the bearing cavity with gasoline before replacement.
2. Supply water to the vacuum compressor through the liquid supply pipeline, turn the rotor by hand, and then drain the sewage through the liquid discharge pipeline. For the unit that has been put into formal operation after test run or has been stopped for more than 2 days, when it is restarted, the turning gear shall be filled with water to wash, so as to avoid burning the motor due to internal rust and scaling.
3. Check whether the electrical part is safe and correct.
4. Check the rotation direction of the motor to make it conform to the rotation direction of the liquid ring vacuum compressor.
5. Check whether the coupling guard or belt guard is reliably fixed.
when the operation of the vacuum compressor is stable, adjust the gate valve to make the reading of the pressure gauge of the liquid supply pipeline consistent with the discharge pressure of the vacuum compressor. At this time, slowly close the gate valve. When the reading of the discharge pressure gauge is not stable, it means that the liquid supply is insufficient. Slowly open the gate valve. When the reading of the discharge side pressure is stable, it is the best liquid supply. Record this reading After each start-up, adjust to this reading. The speed of regulating the gate valve must be slow, because it will take several minutes to reflect the change from the liquid supply to the performance of the vacuum compressor.
1. Start the motor, operate the ring vacuum compressor, open the gate valve 1, and make the pointer of the vacuum pressure gauge 16 between 0.02-0.04mpa (gauge pressure).
2. If the water is supplied outside the shaft seal, adjust the gate valve so that the reading of the water supply pressure gauge 17 of the shaft seal is between 0.02-0.04mpa (gauge pressure).
3. Close the bypass valve to increase the discharge pressure. At this time, the reading of the water supply pressure gauge should be close to the discharge pressure of the vacuum compressor.
If possible, kindly suggest please your working industry/process, working pressure, working medium, etc. Given detailed request helps to gain better-matched customized solution. Thanks for your patience.
your request will be responsed within 3 hours, kindly pay attention to your email please.
Posted on Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:02:47 +0000
Posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 07:30:11 +0000
Posted on Mon, 08 Nov 2021 08:52:52 +0000
Posted on Wed, 03 Nov 2021 07:57:18 +0000
Posted on Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:05:35 +0000
Posted on Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:03:25 +0000