Quality products, professional service and innovative spirit. Company’s products in the national clean environmental protection, energy conservation and emissions reduction industry development, the production is continuous and broad market space, and in product development, manufacturing, sales and after-sales service each link not only their professional team, has worked with many school courtyard, scientific research institutions, to provide the innovative development of the enterprise power. Our main products are:
Roots vacuum pump
Dry screw vacuum pump
Single stage liquid ring vacuum pump
Double-stage liquid ring vacuum pump
Single stage slide valve vacuum pump
Double-stage slide valve vacuum pump
Single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump
Double-stage rotary vane vacuum pump
Roots pump/slide valve vacuum suction system
Roots pump/liquid ring pump vacuum suction system
Roots pump/dry screw pump vacuum pumping system
Vacuum pump is a device that produces, improves and maintains vacuum in a closed space by various methods. Vacuum pump can be defined as: mechanical, physical, chemical or physicochemical means of extracting air from the vessel to obtain a vacuum device or equipment. With the development of vacuum applications, many types of vacuum pumps have been developed, their pumping rates from a few tenths of a liter per second to hundreds of thousands of liters per second, millions of liters. What do you really think the price of vacuum pump is the material used, please see the following:
What is the material used in the vacuum pump
Vacuum pumps can be made of stainless steel (SS 316 or SS 304), cast iron, etc. It depends on the pump application. 316 stainless steel for normal use in water and pharmaceutical applications, as stainless steel produces better results at high temperatures.
What is the selection basis of vacuum pump
According to the selection of vacuum pump, according to the process flow, water supply and drainage requirements, from the five aspects of consideration, including liquid transport, device head, liquid properties, pipeline layout and operating conditions.
1. Flow rate is one of the important performance data of vacuum pump, which is directly related to the production capacity and conveying capacity of the whole device. If the design institute process design can calculate the pump normal, minimum, maximum three kinds of flow. When choosing pump, take the maximum flow as the basis, give consideration to the normal flow, when there is no maximum flow, usually can be 1.1 times of the normal flow as the maximum flow.
2. The head required by the device system is another important performance data of the selected vacuum pump. Generally speaking, the head will be selected by amplifying the margin of 5% to 10%.
3. Liquid properties, including the name of the liquid medium, physical properties, chemical properties and other properties, physical properties with temperature density d, c u viscosity, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium, etc., this is related to the system of the head, effective computing cavitation allowance and appropriate pump type: chemical properties, mainly refers to the chemical corrosion resistance and toxicity of liquid medium, is what kind of shaft seal material selection and the selection of pump type of important basis.
4. The pipeline layout condition of the device system refers to the feeding height, the distance between the liquid and the direction of the liquid, such as the lowest liquid level on the suction side and the highest liquid level on the discharge side, and some data such as the pipe specifications, length, materials, fitting specifications and quantity, etc. for the purpose of head calculation and cavitation allowance checking.
5. The operating conditions are many, such as liquid operation T saturated vapor force P, suction side pressure PS (absolute), discharge side container pressure PZ, elevation, ambient temperature operation is clearance or continuous, vacuum pump position is fixed or removable.