Please refer to the details below:
1. Ultimate pressure of vacuum pump: the ultimate pressure unit of the pump is Pa, which means that the pump is equipped with a standard test cover at the inlet and operates in accordance with the rules, and tends to stable minimum pressure under the circumstance of normal operation without introducing gas.
2. Pumping rate of vacuum pump: the pumping rate unit is m3/s or l/s, which refers to the ratio of the gas flow through the experimental cover and the equilibrium pressure measured in the specified position of the experimental cover when the pump is equipped with a standard experimental cover and operates in accordance with the rules. Speed of pump.
3, vacuum pump pumping capacity: vacuum pump pumping capacity unit is Pam3/s or Pal/s. Refers to the pump inlet gas flow.
4. Starting pressure of vacuum pump: the starting pressure unit of vacuum pump is Pa, which refers to the pressure when the pump is started without damage and has the effect of pumping.
5, the pressure of the pump before the stage: the vacuum pump before the pressure unit is Pa, it is refers to the exhaust pressure less than one atmosphere of the vacuum pump outlet pressure.
6, the maximum pressure before the vacuum pump: the maximum pressure before the vacuum pump mouth is Pa, it is more than can make the pump damage before the pressure.
7. Maximum operating pressure of vacuum pump: the maximum operating pressure unit of vacuum pump is Pa, which refers to the inlet pressure corresponding to the maximum pumping capacity. At this pressure, the pump can continue to work without deterioration or damage.
8. Compression ratio: compression ratio refers to the ratio of the pump’s outlet pressure to the inlet pressure of a given gas.
9. Ho’s coefficient: the ratio between the practical pumping speed on the area of the pumping channel and the theoretical pumping speed calculated based on the molecular runoff.
10. Pumping speed coefficient: the ratio between the practical pumping speed of the pump and the theoretical pumping speed calculated at the pump inlet by molecular drainage.
11. Reflux rate: the unit of reflux rate of the pump is g/cm2.s. It is to point to when the pump works according to regulation condition, the pump mass flow rate that passes unit area of pump entrance.
12. Water vapor yield: the unit of water vapor yield is kg/h, which refers to the mass flow of water vapor that can be removed by the air ballast pump in continuous operation under normal conditions.
13. Maximum allowable vapor inlet pressure: the unit of maximum allowable vapor inlet pressure is Pa. It refers to the maximum inlet pressure of water vapor that can be removed by a ballast pump in continuous operation under normal environmental conditions.
The above is the main functions of the vacuum pump which are introduced in detail, hope to understand the vacuum pump people have certain help, more details welcome to consult.
There are many types of pump, pump is mainly used to transport water, oil, acid alkali, emulsion, suspended emulsion and liquid metal and other liquids, but also transport liquid, gas mixture and liquid containing suspended solids. Pump can usually be divided into three categories according to the working principle: positive displacement pump, power pump and other types of pump. We have a common centrifugal pump, axial flow pump, mixed flow pump and vortex pump.
Vacuum pump refers to devices or devices that obtain a vacuum by means of mechanical, physical, chemical or physicochemical extraction of the pumped vessel. In general, vacuum pumps are devices that improve, produce, and maintain a vacuum in a confined space by various means.
According to the working principle of vacuum pump, vacuum pump can be basically divided into two types, namely, gas capture pump and gas transfer pump. It is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electronic coating and other industries.
1. Influence of internal leakage: in the process of all liquid steel disposal, the vacuum degree of the system increases continuously with the decrease of the air release of liquid steel. At the early stage of liquid steel disposal, the system has a low vacuum degree and a large amount of air release, which requires a large amount of air extraction capacity of the front-stage pump. Generally, multiple pumps in parallel are selected to increase the air extraction capacity of the system. When the vacuum degree of the system increases continuously, the air discharge of the system also decreases. In order to reduce the steam consumption and save energy, it is necessary to close several of the front-stage parallel pumps.
2, the influence of steam: we use the vacuum pump for the steam jet vacuum pump, is too full of water vapor as the working medium, the situation of steam has a decisive impact on the function of the pump. Wet steam not only affects the function of the pump, but also corrodes the steam nozzle, increases the amount of steam in the pump, and makes the pump work unstable;
3. Influence of pump body layout. As for single-stage vacuum pump, the simple wearing part is the steam nozzle.
4, the influence of the environment, the environment is mainly refers to the influence of the gas is pumped to the system of pollution, in the process of liquid steel disposal, liquid steel can emit a lot of gas, also can have with small particles such as part of the subtle oxidation starch sheet is suction vacuum pump, these small particles can accumulate adhesion on the pump body, reduced the bleed line flow guide, extended the extraction time, decreased pump can qigong.
Liquid ring vacuum pump picture details
|CL—3001||800～400||85～80||132||500||Belt / gear box|
|CL—3002||450～240||82～78||132||500||Belt / gear box|
|CL—3003||270～80||80～68||132||500||Belt / gear box|
|CL—4001||800～400||115～110||185||400||Belt / gear box|
|CL—4002||450～240||110～100||185||400||Belt / gear box|
|CL—4003||270～80||105～85||185||400||Belt / gear box|
|CL—6001||800～400||170～165||200||300||Belt / gear box|
|CL—6002||450～240||165～158||200||300||Belt / gear box|
|CL—6003||270～80||155～130||200||300||Belt / gear box|