After the 2be vacuum pump has been used for a period of time, it needs daily maintenance. Let’s learn about it with the editor:
1. Check the oil level frequently. If it does not meet the requirements, adjust it to meet the requirements. When the vacuum pump is running, the oil level shall be up to the center of the oil mark.
2. Check the oil quality frequently. If the oil is deteriorated, replace it with new oil in time to ensure that the vacuum pump works normally.
3. The oil change period shall be considered according to the actual use conditions and whether it can meet the performance requirements, etc., which shall be determined by the user at his discretion. General new vacuum pump, when pumping clean and dry gas, it is recommended to change oil once in about 100 hours. After no ferrous metal powder can be seen in the oil, the oil change period can be appropriately extended in the future.
4. In general, the vacuum pump shall be overhauled after 2000 hours of operation, the aging degree of rubber seal shall be checked, whether the exhaust valve plate is cracked shall be checked, and the dirt deposited on the valve plate and exhaust valve seat shall be cleaned. 2be vacuum pump cleans the parts in the whole vacuum pump cavity, such as rotor, rotor, spring, etc. It is usually washed with gasoline and dried. Clean rubber parts and dry them with dry cloth. When cleaning and assembling, handle with care to avoid damage.
5. Clean the pipe if possible to ensure the smooth flow of the pipe.
6. After reassembly, the test run shall be carried out. Generally, it is required to run for 2 hours without air and change the oil for two times. Because a certain amount of volatile substances will be left in the vacuum pump during cleaning, and it will be put into normal operation after normal operation.
7. Check whether the vacuum pump pipeline and joint are loose. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if it is flexible.
8. Add bearing lubricating oil into the bearing, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
9. Screw out the water plug of the vacuum pump body, and fill the water (or slurry).
10. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
11. Jog the motor, and try to see whether the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
12. Start the motor. When the vacuum pump is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump, and gradually open the gate valve according to the appropriate pressure displayed. At the same time, check the motor load of the 2be vacuum pump.
13. Try to control the flow and head of the vacuum pump within the range indicated on the label, so as to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the highest efficiency point, so as to achieve the maximum energy saving effect.
14. During the operation of vacuum pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 35C, and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80C.
15. If any abnormal sound is found in the vacuum pump, stop the pump immediately to check the cause.
16. To stop using the vacuum pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
17. In the first month of operation, the vacuum pump changes the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then every 500 hours.
18. The packing gland shall be adjusted frequently to ensure the normal leakage in the packing chamber (it is better to leak out in drops).
19. Check the wear condition of the shaft sleeve regularly, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
20. When the vacuum pump is used in the cold winter season, it is necessary to unscrew the drain plug at the lower part of the pump body to drain the medium after the pump is stopped. Prevent frost cracking.
21. If the vacuum pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, dry the water, coat the rotating part and the joint with grease and install them, and keep them properly.
The above is the introduction of the daily maintenance of the 2be vacuum pump. The daily maintenance of the 2be vacuum pump can extend its service life.