(1) The motor power and the working current is so large, which causes the vacuum pump have a high temperature.
(2) The number of fan blades is small, thus the wind is also small.
(3) The fan speed is low, thus the wind pressure and the air volume is small.
(4) The bus voltage of the vacuum pump motor is 380V. Due to the cable voltage drop and uneven load distribution, the actual voltage applied by the motor is only 365V. The low voltage causes the operating current to be large.
(5) The motor is attached with dust and oil, which reduces the heat dissipation capacity and causes the vacuum pump to have a high temperature.
Vacuum pump high temperature problem countermeasure
The motor power and speed are matched to the vacuum pump and cannot be changed. The fan is mounted on the motor spindle. The motor speed determines the fan speed and cannot be replaced. Although increasing the number of fan blades can play a certain role, but after the number of blades increases, the dynamic balance is not easy to find. If the alignment is not good, the vibration of the motor will increase.
(1) Lengthen the original vacuum pump fan cover by 40cm, and install an axial fan with the same diameter as the fan cover. The axial fan motor power is 850W, the speed is 1489r/min, and the voltage is 380V. The original fan continues to be retained. The axial flow fan is additionally provided with one power supply control, and the axial flow fan is not interlocked with the main motor. After the vacuum pump is started, the axial flow fan is started in time, and the axial flow fan is stopped 30 minutes after the vacuum pump is stopped, so that the main motor is fully cooled;
(2) Regularly remove dust from the vacuum pump motor, keep the heat sink of the motor clean, and increase its heat dissipation capacity;
(3) Adjust the bus voltage of the vacuum pump to 400V.
Vacuum pump high temperature solution effect
(1) Due to the high speed of the axial fan, the wind pressure is large, and the cooling effect is greatly enhanced. Under the same ambient temperature and load current, the temperature of the main motor of the vacuum pump drops by 12 °C. The main motor temperature in summer is no longer exceeded.
(2) Slow down the insulation aging speed of the main motor and prolong its service life.
(3) The axial flow fan can be artificially controlled. After the main motor is stopped, the axial flow fan can still operate, and the main motor can be fully cooled.
(4) After the voltage is adjusted, the diaphragm pump operating current is reduced to 210A, and the heat generation is relatively reduced.
(5) Try to balance the load distribution of the two busbars as much as possible to prevent the voltage drop of a certain busbar from being overloaded due to excessive load.
Tags : rotary vacuum pump
Edited by Jinny Zhang / EVP vacuum solution