RTM injection vacuum system
The vacuum system specially developed for RTM process can connect multiple molds, ensure low-cost and high-efficiency operation and continuously provide two different levels of vacuum degree:
1. Seal the mold with a vacuum seal
2. Remove the gas from the mold and resin
Vacuum system of advantages
1. Avoid the impact of power waste, heat, noise and environmental considerations on working conditions and personnel as much as the power cost and operating cost of the factory.
2. Heat accumulation: the heat generated by multiple independent machines in a limited space makes the working environment overloaded, thus affecting the air conditioning equipment.
3. Noise: the noise from all vacuum pumps and air compressors increases the noise level, causing excessive pressure and premature fatigue.
4. Production problem: peak demand for vacuum and compressed air requires additional machines. And these machines are more economical only when they are used occasionally, because the failure of one machine may cause the whole work line to be paralyzed.
5. High maintenance and power cost: not only does the maintenance of a series of single pump equipment consume too much time, but also the independent operation of compressor and vacuum pump increases the cost of power.
6. Keep the work site clean, tidy and beautiful.
7. The supply of vacuum source is stable without waste.
Injection vacuum system of working principle
First, set the upper and lower limit values of the vacuum system (for example, the upper limit value is set to -0.08mpa, and the lower limit value is set to -0.06mpa). After starting the system, one of the vacuum pumps starts to work. Until the vacuum degree in the vacuum tank is higher than the upper limit value of -0.08pa, the vacuum pump will automatically stop running at this time, and the vacuum in the vacuum tank will be automatically cut off by the vacuum check valve. If the vacuum degree in the vacuum tank falls below the lower limit value of -0.06mpa due to the work demand, another vacuum pump will automatically start until the vacuum degree in the vacuum tank reaches the upper limit value for a certain time, while a single vacuum pump cannot pump the vacuum degree in the tank When the lower limit is reached, another vacuum pump will start automatically until the upper limit is exceeded.