Is it necessary to install central suction system in stomatology department? In fact, the installation of central negative pressure suction system in the Department of stomatology in China is already a standard hardware configuration. In order to ensure the doctor aseptic operation, reduce cross infection and keep the indoor air fresh. The central negative pressure suction system in stomatology department can work normally because a rotary vane vacuum pump is added.
Many dental instruments not only have water jet, but also have high-speed rotation or high-frequency vibration of drill needle or curettage device, which will produce a lot of spatter, resulting in the formation of bacterial aerosol and dust in the air. The solid particles of spatter include dental calculus, old fillings, fragments of tooth or restoration, pulp tissue, etc. liquid droplets include blood, pus, saliva and contaminated water mist. These splashes can pour into the health care workers and patients through the nose, mouth and eyes, affecting their health.
Vacuum pump for central negative pressure suction system and rotary vane vacuum pump have been widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, sugar and other industries, and also used as central oxygen supply or negative pressure suction vacuum power equipment in various large and medium-sized hospitals.
Advantages of rotary vane vacuum pump compared with other similar products:
1. Easy to use, easy to install and maintain;
2. The rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with air ballast valve, which can extract a small amount of water vapor;
3. The limit vacuum degree of rotary vane vacuum pump is high;
4. It is equipped with forced oil inlet, sufficient lubrication and reliable performance;
5. It is equipped with double safety device for automatic oil return prevention;
6. When the inlet pressure is kept at 1.33 × 10 Pa, it can still operate continuously;
7. No oil leakage, no oil injection and no pollution to the working environment.
The application of rotary vane vacuum pump in the central negative pressure suction system of stomatology department can not only meet the requirements of use, but also save the cost of purchase, and it is convenient to maintain. It can provide more choices of negative pressure suction system equipment for large and medium-sized oral medicine. The most important significance is that it not only improves the working efficiency and medical quality of doctors, but also improves the working environment of stomatology department, effectively reduces the risk of cross infection between doctors and patients, and makes up for many deficiencies of strong suction and weak suction of dental chair.