Vacuum mud refining is an important part of special ceramics manufacturing industry. After vacuum treatment, the plasticity of the slurry is improved. After vacuum degassing, the density of the slurry is large, the deformation of the sintered product is small, the strength is high, and the quality is good. The performance of rotary vane vacuum pump combined with vacuum refining plays a key role in vacuum refining. This paper introduces the application of the rotary vane vacuum pump in the clay mixer.
Vacuum mud refining refers to the process of vacuuming mud when it is extruded into mud section. Vacuum clay machine is an important equipment for producing electric porcelain. After vacuum, the air volume in the mud section can be reduced to 0.5% to 1%. The composition and moisture of the billet tend to be uniform, and the crucible is cut and extruded by discontinuous spiral. The mechanical strength, electrical property and chemical stability of the products after roasting were significantly improved.
Rotary vane vacuum pump used in mud mixer main features:
1. The rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with an oil separator, which can effectively eliminate the fine oil mist in the exhaust gas.
2. Direct drive mechanism, compact structure, light weight.
3. Air cooling, no water, easy operation and low maintenance cost.
4. The bottom has multiple rotating plates and rubber pads, stable operation and small vibration.
5. It can work in a wide range of inlet pressure.
6. The pump adopts the design of automatic refueling circulation system, which does not need frequent refueling.
7. The pump is equipped with automatic suction valve. When the pump stops working, the suction valve will automatically isolate the pump from the pump system to prevent the pump oil from flowing back into the pump system.
8. The air extraction efficiency is high. When the inlet pressure is close to the limit pressure, the air extraction rate is still very high.
Rotating blade technology makes the technical structure of vacuum pump simple. Through circulating oil lubrication, perfectly coordinated materials and state-of-the-art technology as well as precise manufacturing, it can ensure a high vacuum during continuous operation.
The rotary vane vacuum pump has the characteristics of simple structure, reliable operation, energy saving and high efficiency, and no oil. It is not only the application of rotary vane vacuum pump in clay mixer, but also in ceramic and electric porcelain industry. And get more and more users’ recognition.