There are two kinds of pumps commonly used in woodworking workshop: vacuum pump and infusion pump.
Vacuum pump Vacuum refers to the state in which the density of gas molecules in a given space is lower than that of the atmospheric pressure in the region.
Vacuum pump used in woodworking machinery of analysis
Woodworking machinery adopts vacuum pump in carving machine, planer and film sticking machine. At present, there are suction blower, rotary vane vacuum pump and liquid ring vacuum pump in the market. The analysis of the vacuum pump factory is as follows:
1. Easy to install and simple
2. Loud noise and easy to damage
3. Low vacuum, not suitable
1. Easy installation
2. High vacuum degree, easy to use
3. High use cost (replacement is recommended)
4. Easy to damage (wood chips)
1, need to add water tank or tap water
2. High vacuum
3, wood powder will not affect the entry
4. Durable and not easy to damage
If the selection of liquid ring vacuum pump is needed, it is suggested that the user should combine the vacuum degree and the pumping amount in the actual work and ask the manufacturer for the selection.
1. When the liquid ring vacuum pump is operating, the water temperature should not be too high, generally not more than 25℃ (the higher the water temperature, the lower the vacuum degree);
2. It is strictly prohibited to close the discharge outlet of the liquid ring vacuum pump for starting operation, otherwise the motor of the liquid ring vacuum pump will be damaged or trip caused by excessive power;
3. The discharge pipe of the liquid ring vacuum pump shall not be too high or too long, and the pipe diameter shall not be less than the diameter of the discharge pipe of the liquid ring vacuum pump, otherwise the motor will be overpowered;
4. It is strictly prohibited to use the liquid ring vacuum pump as a pump to pump water, otherwise the motor of the liquid ring vacuum pump will be burned down or the impeller of the liquid ring vacuum pump will be damaged;
5. When using the liquid ring vacuum pump, it is strictly prohibited to run without water or the water quality is too dirty, otherwise it is easy to be damaged;
6. Liquid ring vacuum pump should not close dead suction valve or operate in a very high vacuum state. In this case, the use of liquid ring vacuum pump will produce cavitation and noise, which will easily damage the impeller of liquid ring vacuum pump;
7. When the liquid ring vacuum pump is stopped in the cold season, the water stored in the liquid ring vacuum pump should be drained after it is stopped to avoid cracking;
8, if the need to suck corrosive gas, must choose anticorrosive alloy material made of liquid ring vacuum pump, otherwise the damage speed is fast.