Water ring vacuum pumps and water ring compressors for flue gas recovery of analysis of the advantages
In the past, the flue gas recovery project basically used reciprocating vacuum pumps, piston compressors or centrifugal compressors. At the same time, most of them came from Germany, Japan, etc., which were expensive.
However, the biggest problems of reciprocating vacuum pumps and piston compressors are:
1. Lubricate the flue duct with oil, so that carbon monoxide will last for a long time and there is a danger of explosion
2. Oil pollution
3. The dust of the flue gas is easy to cause the reciprocating vacuum pump to be easily damaged
4.The noise is loud, causing noise pollution
EVP company cooperated with a sugar industry group company to install a set of flue gas recovery system, using EVP limited company’s improved 2BE-110 water ring vacuum pump as the special vacuum pump for vacuum suction before the flue. The advantages are:
1. The gas and dust can be removed by the smoke through the 2BE water ring vacuum pump
2. Reduce the flue gas temperature
3. The pumping capacity of 2BE water ring vacuum pump is stable without pulse
4. 2BE water ring vacuum pump is durable (no friction)
The storage of the flue gas compressor adopts the 2BE water ring compressor customized by EVP Co., Ltd., which can completely replace other types of products. The advantage is that the pumping capacity is large, continuous and stable.
The above information is to analyze the advantages of water ring vacuum pumps and water ring compressors for flue gas recovery. If you want to know more about our company’s products, please click to contact us.