When we first used the water ring vacuum pump, we didn’t know much about its parts. Here is a brief introduction to the parts of the water ring vacuum pump:
1. Water ring vacuum pump: it is the main part to convert electric energy into mechanical energy.
2. Water ring vacuum pump seat: it is the main body of the pump and plays a supporting and fixing role.
3. Impeller of water ring vacuum pump: the core part of vacuum pump, which has high speed and large output. The blades on the impeller play a main role. The impeller must pass the static balance test before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of impeller shall be smooth to reduce the friction loss of water flow.
Classification of impeller of water ring vacuum pump:
Open impeller: it is suitable for conveying materials containing a large amount of suspended solids, with low efficiency and low liquid pressure.
Semi closed impeller: it is suitable for conveying materials that are easy to precipitate or contain suspended particles such as solid particles and fibers, with low efficiency.
Closed impeller: it is suitable for conveying clean liquid without impurities, with high efficiency.
4. Vacuum pump shaft: connected with electric motor, it is the main part to transmit mechanical energy.
5. Mechanical seal: a device to prevent fluid leakage, which is composed of sticking and relative sliding.
There are many parts of water ring vacuum pump. We should pay attention to them when we use them again, so that we can use them for a long time.