With the rapid development of plastic industry, the status of injection molding machine has been improved, and it has become one of the most numerous plastic machines. In this era of constant breeding of new products, vertical injection molding machine was born and developed rapidly!
vertical injection molding machine features:
1. The injection device and the mold locking device are on the same vertical center line, and the mold is opened and closed in the up and down direction. Its floor area is only about half of the horizontal machine. Therefore, the productivity of the floor area is about twice.
2. It is easy to realize the insert forming. Because the die surface is facing up, it is easy to place the insert. If the lower formwork is fixed and the upper formwork is movable, and the belt conveyor is combined with the manipulator, the full-automatic inlay forming can be easily realized.
3. The weight of the die is supported by the horizontal formwork to open and close up and down, which will not lead to the phenomenon that the die can not be opened and closed due to the gravity of the die similar to the horizontal machine. It is helpful to maintain the accuracy of the machine and the mould.
4. Each plastic cavity can be taken out by a simple manipulator, which is conducive to precision molding.
5. Generally, the mold locking device is open around, which is easy to configure all kinds of automatic devices, and is suitable for the automatic forming of complex and delicate products.
6. The belt conveyor is easy to be installed in series through the middle of the mold, which is convenient for automatic production.
7. It is easy to ensure the consistency of resin fluidity and mold temperature distribution in the mold.
8. Equipped with rotary table, mobile table and inclined table, it is easy to realize the inlay forming and in mold combination forming.
9. In small batch trial production, the die structure is simple, low cost and easy to unload.
10. It has been tested by many earthquakes. Due to its low center of gravity, the vertical machine has better seismic resistance than the horizontal machine.
Blister molding and plastic extruder degassing: in the plastic production process, the thermoplastic melts in the extruder and degasses in the screw extrusion part. EVP water ring vacuum pump reliably exhausts the gas and vapor in the melt to obtain ideal thermoplastic products with higher strength and better insulation performance.
Extraction and compression of vinyl chloride gas: in the production process of PVC, vinyl chloride gas is polymerized under the pressure of automatic high-pressure reactor to form polymerized PVC. At the same time, the produced gas is extracted, compressed and liquefied.
Applicable products: water ring vacuum pump series