The diaphragm vacuum pump provides tremendous laboratory advantages. Compared to moving corrosive vapors with a conventional oil seal rotary vane pump, a pump-less pump provides longer maintenance intervals (some exceeding 10,000 hours), greater corrosion resistance, eliminates oil mist, and is free of oil change and contamination handling. Due to the high corrosion resistance of the structural materials, suitably sized pumps are not required to use cold traps to protect the pumps in many applications.
When choosing a dry vacuum pump to support evaporation laboratory applications (such as rotary evaporation, centrifugal enrichment, or vacuum drying), it is important to match the pump’s vacuum capacity and pumping speed to the application. The vacuum capacity is too small and evaporation occurs slowly, if at all. Since the vacuum is deeper than the application requirements, it is possible to vaporize the filtrate, or to foam and collide, which may result in sample loss. As a result, most buyers keep a close eye on “extreme vacuum” pumps – the lowest pressure they can reach – which they plan to buy.
However, the importance of velocity (also known as pumping speed or air displacement) in matching the vacuum pump to the application is often overlooked when selecting a vacuum pump. The pump velocity is the volume of gas or steam that can be moved per unit of time, reported in liters per minute (LPM), cubic feet per minute (CFM) or cubic meters per hour (m 3 / hr). The flow rate required for a particular application is determined by a number of factors, including the amount of steam applied, process temperature, time requirements, and system leakage. If the pump cannot produce sufficient flow at the required vacuum level, it may take longer than expected to complete the application.
As a special kind of vacuum pump equipment, the working principle of the water ring vacuum pump determines that the working liquid flow must be controlled properly during the use of the equipment, and the water ring vacuum pump cannot be started under the condition of full working liquid under any circumstances, so as to avoid damage to the pump.
Water ring vacuum pump working liquid flow is too small or too low level, water ring pump can not form liquid ring, can not produce vacuum degree when working; If the working liquid flow rate is too high, the operating power of the water ring pump will rise easily. Nearly 80% of the energy consumption is the friction loss between the liquid ring and the pump body wall during the operation of the water ring pump. Water ring vacuum pump is a kind of positive displacement pump, the inhaled gas can be compressed, and in the case of full of working liquid to start, because the liquid cannot be compressed, it is easy to cause damage to the water ring pump impeller. The specific working fluid flow of the vacuum pump can be adjusted according to the manual of Shanghai feilu vacuum pump factory to ensure the service performance of the water ring pump.
The rotary vane vacuum pump can set the upper and lower limit of the required vacuum degree. When the pump reaches the upper limit of the vacuum degree, it will stop automatically. When the vacuum degree drops to the lower limit, the pump will start automatically.
(1) the rotary vane vacuum pump can adjust the vacuum degree required in actual work. It can be set and display the vacuum degree (negative pressure) value in real time through the integrated digital LCD panel.
(2) the vacuum pump flow can be adjusted;
(3) the rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with high sensitivity imported sensor, high quality flow control valve and precision control circuit to complete the “automatic adjustment” function, which greatly saves the time and energy of the developers;
(4) rotary vane vacuum pump built-in low interference, long life micro vacuum pump; With the special muffler system and independent shock absorption system, the intelligent vacuum pump can work reliably for a long time with low noise.
(5) the core component is a micro vacuum pump, so it inherits the advantages of micro vacuum pump without oil and pollution and can run continuously for 24 hours. It is a true dry vacuum pump, so it does not need maintenance, lubricating oil and vacuum pump oil.
(6) ac 220V power supply, plug and play.