Vacuum pump is a rotary positive displacement gas delivery pump, which includes dry screw vacuum pump, water ring pump, reciprocating pump, rotary piston pump, rotary vane pump, roots pump and diffusion pump, etc. it has more characteristics of large pumping speed in a wide pressure range, and is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electronics, coating and other industries. Using vacuum pump in different environment will inevitably have a problem of anti-corrosion of vacuum pump, but how to solve the problem of corrosion of vacuum pump is usually used in the ceramic anti-corrosion polymer pre protection of polymer.
Corrosion resistant vacuum pump is the contact part of all gases. It is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). It is suitable for corrosive process gases in chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries, such as filtration, vacuum distillation, rotary evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration, and solid-phase extraction. Let’s take a look at the anti-corrosion vacuum pump.
corrosion resistant vacuum pump working principle:
When the corrosion-resistant pump impeller rotates unfavourably in an economic way, water is thrown around by the impeller, under the action of centrifugal force, a closed ring shape, and the formation of water determined by the thickness of the pump chamber is approximately equal. The lower part of the inner surface of the water ring has the impeller and tangential in the box, just touching the surface (in fact, the insertion depth of the blade into the water ring) and the water ring at the tip of the upper blade. At this time, a crescent shaped space is formed between the water ring and the impeller shell in the interface, and this space has formed several chambers of corrosion-resistant vacuum pump impeller blades and equal number of blades.
If the corrosion resistance of the lower impeller 0 starts the vacuum pump, before the volume of the impeller cavity, the rotation is changed from small to large at 180, and it is connected with the air inlet and the end face of the gas is now inhaled. When the induction chamber is isolated at the end of the air inlet when the impeller continues to rotate, the gas is compressed in the small chamber from large to small. When the chamber is connected with the exhaust port, the gas becomes the external discharge of the corrosion resistant pump Out.
The corrosion-resistant vacuum pump is a variable displacement pump, which can change the volume of the pump chamber to achieve intake, compression and exhaust.
corrosion resistant vacuum pump advantages:
1. It has the functions of heavy corrosion, reaction strengthening vacuum pump, evaporation dehydration, crystallization, concentration, filtration, degassing, oxygen, vacuum deodorization in refinery.
2. No oil pollution, high power, low noise, convenient and flexible, power saving, etc. for one machine.
3. Single multi tube unit operation, five suction heads can be used separately or in parallel.
4. Directly pump corrosive media, such as flammable, explosive gas and various liquids, loose granular media.
5. Compared with other types of vacuum pump, it has a large number of low suction machines,
6. Corrosion, pollution-free, stable operation, water, electricity, fuel efficient, long life, low maintenance cost and resistance.
7. There are many types of anti-corrosion vacuum pumps available.
8. The front panel and the vacuum adjusting knob have a maximum operating temperature of 40 degrees.